The argument

Vicky's POV
"I am sooo bored rn" Vicky said
"And that's my fault how?" Said a man people called creator.
I got up and walked over to creator to see what was going on. When I look at the cameras I noticed he was looking at an animatronic called showtime Steve or Steve for short. I didn't think anything of it until I saw a white bunny animatronic hit Steve with a crowbar.
" Woh woh woh!" I say "what's going on!"
" I don't know, but I think Vanny is kinda mad" says creator
"Well! Aren't you going to do anything!" I ask
"No," creator says "there is nothing I can or should do"
"WHAT!" I yell
"STEVE IS GETTING HURT AND YOU DO NOTHING!!!" I yell fury flowing through my veins.
Creator points his hand at me and teleports me to a different room. I just stand there for a bit till I notice Brianna and vile talking. I walk over and say hi and they say hi back.
"Umm... Vic are you ok?" Bri asks
"No...I'm mad rn" I say
Vile then asks "what's wrong?"
I then go on and on about what just happened with me and creator.
"I do have to agree with creator on this on" vile says
"Same here" says Bri agreeing with vile
" you shouldn't even if you can get involved with a different universe," says vile
" I don't wanna do much." I tell them "I just wanna make sure everyone there knows that Steve is hurt."
Then Bri Chimes In "Vic...you are my best friend but..." Bri hesitates be for saying "Doing that could cause so many things that need to happen not...happen".
Mad I storm away. I am mad bc creator even though can see everything does nothing. My two best friends say I should do nothing. Leaving be is the last thing I wanna do. I can't just sit back and do nothing when I could be doing everything... its-its just wrong. I laugh at that. Its wrong I think and I'm supposed to be the evil one...

That's the end of the chapter. This is my first time writing a story so sry for and spelling mistakes or anything like that. I do hope you like it and sry for it being so short. But for now...

TO BE CONTINUED

(Words 395)