Wdym HEs gone

Vicky's pov:
I jump through the portal. I know that I'm going to be in a lot of trouble. But with what I just found out I need to know more. I also need to be here for safety reasons. Anyway when I jump in the portal I use the portal timer to make sure I get back. I make my way to the place.
(idk what to call the place where Bryan's AUs can go and interact with each other Idk if the fandom has come up with a name or what but I don't know what to call this place a I fear if I call it something like au universe or something then someone is going to be like oh actually it's call this.)
The fist person I see is creator. I was hoping to talk to him later. No I was hoping I never have to talk to him. Ugh.
"Vicky" creator says
"Heh, hi" I say awkwardly
"Why did you go when I told you not to go" creator asks sturnly
"Well...I...ummm..." I say trying to figure my way out of this.
"Vicky, while you were messing with theme parks universe we got bigger problems" says creator
"Like what?" I ask
"I don't know if theme park told you but... he left origins" creator says "so I am trying to bring everyone here"
"That's going to be a problem, when I first tried to leave theme parks universe I got stoped by molten" I say explaining. Creator creator opens his mouth to say something but stops. He this thinks for a while.it was just awkward silence until he talked to me again.
"Vicky I'll make a deal with you" he said
"Ok about what?" I ask porbaly going to expet the deal
"If you can get Steve, theme park, and twisted/glamrock Bonnie here..." he says
I stay quiet just wanting to know what I'd get out of it.
"I will allow you and anyone you choose to be able to talk to theme park, and who you choose whenever and where ever you are"he says. Know this is an deal for me. But who to choose. So many people I am close with here. I mean just one person that's hard to pick. After a while I come to my senses and pick...

Hey guys! So sry to cut I short I started this this morning and then forgot I was writing this. I then did other things. So I know don't have motivation to write more. But I have left you off on this for now. Can you guess who she picked. And do you think she will get the 3 to the place with out getting chout. And once again no answer to how him is. I guess we will never know. Ok that's all byeeee.
       —Klay/creator

(Words 481)