Who is she?

Vicky's POV:
I quickly hid myself before anyone else could see me.
"No one's there," I hear Bryan say
"What?..." vanny says looking to where Vicky was
I am glad he didn't see me. But I need to get out of here. My powers won't hold much longer. I used them to long before. I try to run out of there but I trip and fall. Somethings fell off the shelf.
*Sh1!* I think to my self
"Who's there!?" I hear Bryan ask/yell
My power won't last long enough to get me out of here. If I try to go to the door I could leave but then I would have to hid. Plus there aren't any good hiding spots. But yea f I go to the sewers my power would fail on me before I could get out. Lose lose situation for me. I have to think fast before I my power fails on me while I am here.
"HELLO!!" Bryan yells as he comes closer to where I am. Without thinking I run to the sewer gate. I hide behind another shelf. Suddenly I powers stop and people can see me again....

Pats POV:
I come back to the pizzeria and go to the main stage. I see Roxy (glamrock Roxanne), Molten (molten freddy), moondrop and sundrop.
"Hey guys," I say
"Hello pat" moondrop says menacingly
"Hi" everyone else say normally expect molten... he doesn't say hi
"What are you guys doing" I ask
"Just talking about where Steve could be" Roxy says ancering my question
"Steve??? Is he missing?" I ask
"Yeah he has been gone for a couple—" Roxy try's to say but gets cut off from noise down stairs
"What was that" sundrop ask with a smile (like always). We walk down stairs and see Steve mostly broken on the table.
"well I guess we found Steve" molten says in a sarcastic way. We go to the storage part knowing that's where the sound came from. I see Bryan and vanny.
"Hey Bryan" I say
"Hi pat" Bryant says back to me rolling his eyes
"What are you doing" I ask
"Nothing...but I think there is someone down here" Bryan tells me. Out of nowhere we hear something fall.  I look over and see a glimpse of a girl picking up glasses. Glasses that look like Bryan's just.... RED! 

Then...running with the sound of the suwer gate opening. Then...

Silence....

_____________________________________
Hi thx for reading. Idk what to put here soooo yeah.
        —Klay/creator

(Words 423)