DESTROYED!!!!!🫢🫢🫢

Bryan's POV:
It's been a couple of days sense I have seen Steve. I am getting worried. So today I decided to look for him. Starting with the top floor to the basement. After going up stairs I see glamrock chica, lolbit, and Gregory.
"Hey" I say
"Oh hello Bryan" says chica with a smile
"Hi" I say back "have you guys seen Steve anywhere?" I ask
"No" Gregory says
"Yea I haven't seen Steve in some days now... I wonder where he is?" Lolbit says a little like a question
"Oh...ok...we'll I have been looking for him, please tell me if you see him." I tell them as well as ask them
"Ok!" Gregory says with a smile before going back to playing.
After that conversation you go to the second floor know Steve is not there I check anyway. Currently the second floor is under construction for a new daycare. A new animatronic named sundrop got made and set it on fire. All most killing Gregory hence why he is still here. Anyways I go into the unfinished daycare and look around. There isn't a lot to see as it's still being built but out of everything here there is no Steve. Then I go to the first floor and see vanny so I decided to ask her about Steve.
"Hey vanny" I say
"Hi" vanny says a little startled
"Hey...so I was wondering..." I say trailing off
"Ummm...yeah?" Vanny ask wondering what I have to tell her
"Well....I have been looking for Steve and I am wondering if you have seen him?"I ask
"Oh!!!...ummmm nope! Last I saw him he was changing....sooooo uhhhhh heheh." She says a little nervous I start to get suspicious of her.
"Ok then thanks anyway" I say smile wile going to the basement.

Steve's POV:
It's been a bit Sense I was sorta fixed. I am turned off rn but I can still hear and feel things. Currently Vicky (I think that's her name) is trying to fix my voice box...but is failing miserably. All of a sudden I can here foot steps from the stairs and hear Vicky take what she was working on and hide.
"HELLO!! STEVE ARE YOU DOWN HERE???!!!!" Bryan yells. I try to yell back but Vicky has my voice box and I"m turned off so no use. Vicky then drops something from the sounds of it it's my voice box and it also sounds like it broke more and that is was on purpose to get Bryan's attention. I worked because I hear Bryan say "why is there a voice box on the ground?" "HELLO IS ANYBODY HERE!!!" He yells.
I hear more walking and then a hand on my shoulder following with a...
"What happened to you?" A worried question from I can only assume Bryan.
"Wait...this voice box....this is yours!?!?!" Bryan says confused and shocked
"I need to fix you before anything gets worse" after Bryan said that all I hear and feel is silence...........

🖤⚪️🖤⚪️🖤⚪️🖤⚪️🖤⚪️🖤⚪️🖤⚪️🖤⚪️🖤⚪️
Hey thank you for reading this chapter/part. This one did come out a little early but I do hope you like it. Something interesting might happen in the next chapter/part or so maybe the next two or three chapters/parts.who knows you just have to read/wait to find out.
           Until next time
                           Klay/creator

(Words 572)