Hope and disappointment

Vicky's POV:
I book it to the door and open it. It makes a mound sound. I know they heard it. I hear foot steps and talking as I run into the sewers. I run without stoping not knowing when I was heading. My hope was to get to Freddy land and get back to the place. But probs not going to happen. I hear foot steps running after me. I try not to look behind me but I look anyway. I see Bryan and some guy I think to be pat as I heard conversations. They definitely notice I looked at them.
"HEY!!" Pat yells at me
"COME BACK HERE!!" I hear Bryan yell as well.
I then realize if Bryan knows I am here...well~ things won't go well for me. I won't have long to run anymore because there is a wall strait ahead with a door. I could turn and go a different way but I don't as I hear Bryan talk to pat with concern. He says something about me heading to Freddy land and how I probably want to use the portal. I did have a secret camera that is constantly recording so daycare could see what is going on. Even though I don't think he can see it anymore. I run through the door breaking it and I know where I am. Underneath Freddy land are sewers. That's where the twisted's had their layer. I run to the portal but before I could enter MOLTEN got in front of me. This let Bryan and pat catch up. I look at molten and rolled my eyes then look at Bryan. He looked made and I knew that creator found out I left.

UGH

STEVE'S POV:
I get up realizing someone fixed me. I saw vanny standing,looking. Just staring at me. She had something in her hand I think a crowbar.
"Hello Steve" she says menacingly but also kinda annoyed
"Vanny! What do you want!" I ask with a slight yell
"Shhhh" she says putting a finger to her mouth
"They might hear you, and don't want that nice do we?" She says weirdly
"What?" I ask
"I just need you to stay as quiet as possible" she says
"I don't think I will" I say but before I could scream she runs and hits me on the head tuning me off. She then drags me out and we'll I don't know what happens after that. I don't know where she put me but I know I can't get out. I can't leave. "They won't find you here" I hear her say before silence...

Wow so good right. Lol I have like no motivation rn but idk. I hope you liked this. It fellas kinda rushed. I do have plans but that's it for now.
              —Klay/creator

(Words 475)