Tuning on

Hey sry for writing this so late I lost all motivation for anything. I hope you like this part

3 hours later

Vicky's POV:
After watching YouTube and trying to find tools...I got nothing done. This is soooo complicated I don't understand. Like I look online and I can only find stuff for different models or I don't have the same parts. It's so hard to find anything. Tho I think I found something. It's on how to fix an animatronic fully. Even tho I only need to fix Steve enough so that he works. So this..........Should work.

After a few hours

This video actually helped and this should be enough to turn him on. Before I turn him on I go put the tools away and try my best to clean up. I walk down stairs to the basement but stop. I can here voices two of them talking. It's hard to here what they are saying but I can kinda make it out.

"Your my...mom." Said the mail voice
"I....uh..." the female voice stammers her voice starts to trail off. I stop listening it sounds uncomfortable. I then here Bryan and another male voice coming from upstairs. So I try to listen in releasing it's been a few days. Not hours days. How could they go days without finding Steve. He has been gone for days and he has only ever left someone for a few hours. After realizing this I rush back to Steve. Without thinking I just turn him on. Not realizing that I could have made things worse.

Showtime Steve's POV
In a blink of an eye I get turned on. My vision isn't perfect...actually it's far from perfect. I can make out small details it's still a blur tho. I can see a woman with brown hair and red eyes with an outfit that looks like Bryan's new one. I look up to try and see more of her and where I am. She looks nervous that turns into excitement but I am way too broken to keep my head up so it just falls back down. I can hear a little frustrated sigh. Then I see her crouch down to see if I am still on. I try to say hello but I comes out as gibberish as I realize my voice box is a bit broken. I try to speak again and say hello but still nothing.

Vicky's POV:
After I turn him on I don't think it worked. But he then lifted his head and I get excited things I fixed him. But his head just falls back down to look at the ground.
*sigh* "if only you would work" I say before crouching to see if he is on. I don't think he can hear me tho I did not fix that part.
"H311@?" Steve try's to speak my eyes light up he try's to speak again but fails. I never got to that part of the video. I got to excited to turn him on a lot of parts still don't function. I decided to introduce myself.
"Hello steve, my name is Vicky." I say bc continueing I then say "I'm sry that you are still a little broken I never had fixed an animatronic before," Steve try's to talk more but fails. I can kinda make out what he is trying to say...I think. I try to respond to him and answer questions he may have.
"Hi, like I said my name is Vicky." I say reintroduceing myself  "curintly you are in the bacemint of the pizzeria, and ye-" I then get cut off with more gibberish words from Steve.

🌸🌸💅🫠💅🌸🌸

Hello it's me the person who wrote this. I just wanna say thank you for being patient with me and taking your time to read what I wrote. I don't think I will end up writing next part until about a couple days or so maybe text week. Bc tomorrow (aka as I am waiting this) is my birthday but thanks for consign to my Ted talk bye till next time.

(Words: 691)