The Rise of The Titans

I had to look at time zones, and the areas that tropical storms can appear for some of the events in this story to make sense.

I forgot to mention last chapter, but I'm increasing the size of Yasaka's fox form to around the size of the Mega SkullCrawler that Mecha-G killed in GVK

Why am I making this choice you ask?

Well it's so Yasaka can be big enough that Ghidorah would actually have to fight her. Please note that I'm only increasing her size, her overall power won't be changed. So while she can fight Ghidorah, she won't actually be able to win.

Moving on, I want to establish how powerful Godzilla is in this story. He will start at the same level of power he had in KOTM, but by the Kyoto arc he will become stronger than he was in GVK so it would stand to reason that he could easily beat Tiamat(DXD). As for why he becomes this much stronger, well that will be revealed in the next chapter. Remember, this is the same Godzilla that drilled a hole to the Earth's core in under five minutes with his atomic breath. This Godzilla also tanked a hydrogen bomb to the face Before his power up from Mothra, as well as taking a shot from Mecha-G's Proton Scream, which is canonically stronger than Godzilla's atomic breath.

I should point out that I changed the first chapter to have it take place the day before the banquet in the underworld so that the main three factions don't interfere.

Please be aware that I have an Author's Notes at the end of the chapter so please read through the whole chapter before commenting on certain things in this chapter.

The Rise of The Titans

-The Pacific Ocean-

"Meteorologists have reported a Tropical Storm forming over 1500 miles of Mexico's west coast seemingly overnight. Satellite imaging from last night shows the storm forming around 1:00 AM Pacific Standard time." A male Californian voice said over the radio. 14-year old Madison Russell was sitting at the table eating her breakfast and listening to the radio. She found it odd that a tropical storm could form so fast but she just shrugged it off as she wasn't an expert in that sort of thing.

"Madison!" Her father called out to her from the boat's deck.

"Coming Dad!" She finished her food before putting her paper plate into the trash and making her way to the deck.

So far she had enjoyed her summer trip to Hawaii with her parents. She was quite fond of going to the beach and collecting seashells. However her parents didn't travel to Hawaii to simply relax and enjoy summer like normal parents. Her parents were both MIT graduates and were studying Bio-acoustics. It was currently around 7:00 because they had to get up early to get to the site where they were going. The boat that they were currently on was a small to medium sized research vessel. They were currently 70 miles off the southeastern coast of the Island of Hawai'i.

"What do you need, dad?" She asked her Father; Mark Russell.

"Can you help me prepare the speaker? Your mother's a little busy setting up the ORCA." He told her as he was preparing a speaker roughly the size of a refrigerator as another one was already set up next to it.

The ORCA was a prototype device designed to possibly communicate with animals like whales and dolphins. It worked by sending out Bioacoustic signals used by animals to communicate to each other.

"Dad, why do we need a speaker that big, let alone two of them?" She asked her Dad as she helped him prepare the speakers.

"We want to get a group of whales to hear it so we know for sure it works. And it isn't just some random behavior."