King of The Monsters

Before the story starts I just want to give a heads up that this chapter mostly follows the events of Godzilla Dominion. However the part where Na Kika calls for Godzilla's help after he was captured by humans, and Godzilla killed them after freeing Na Kika is removed from this story. In the original comic, the people capturing Na Kika were making use of leftover Monarch vessels and equipment from when the Titans were awakened in KOTM, including the giant net. However, in my story Monarch didn't exist when the titans were awakened. So any traffickers wouldn't have the number of vessels, weaponry, or equipment required to capture a Titan like Na Kika.

—————————————————

King of The Monsters

—————————————————

-Kyoto-

It had been almost three months since the infamous Battle of Kyoto and in that time many things had happened.

In the wake of Gojira's victory over Ghidorah, a new multinational science organization known as Monarch was formed to study the 'Titans' and other 'Superspecies' like them.

Ghidorah's death had cleared away many of his storms around the world, and led to the discovery of a new uncharted Island in the South Pacific, that was home to numerous superspecies, including a new titan that Monarch named Titanus Kong. The Island was formerly named Skull Island due to its unique shape.

Monarch had also set up many research and monitoring outposts around the world and had discovered a network of what they called 'Hollow Earth' tunnels.

Kyoto itself had recovered in that time. The crater in the middle of the Yamashina Ward had been turned into a large, circular shrine.

At the center of the shrine, was a statue of Ghidorah battling against Gojira, Mosura, and Yasaka. From the center, three paths branch out to the edges of the shrine, dividing it into three separate parts.

At the center of the northeast part was a small hill with a statue of Yasaka standing on top of it, facing the center of the shrine.

At the center of the northwest part was a tall plateau with an artificial waterfall leading into a small pond. In front of the waterfall was a statue of Mosura with her wings spread out standing in the pond facing the center of the shrine.

And at the center of the south part of the shrine was a small river leading into a large pond. At the center of the pond was a statue of Gojira roaring at the center of the shrine.

(Basically this just a little smaller):

Back in the Yasaka shrine, Yasaka was going through several news reports of the events happening around the world.

Among such articles were; "Rodan Nesting in Volcano North of Fiji", "Mysterious Rainforest Blooms In Sahara Desert", "Godzilla's Path Through Pacific Bringing Life Back to Reefs, Restoring Fish Populations", "Godzilla Keeps Titans In Check", and "'Behemoth' Titan Restores Deforested Regions of Amazon".