The Hero Faction

This Chapter took longer to make because I had a lot going on with making sure my final project was done, doing an alternate history assignment, my highschool graduation, as well as my difficulty with focusing on things like this outside of a school environment.

Due to my Attention Deficit Disorder, I have a very hard time staying focused on a task and because of this, I have to take medicine to ensure that I stay focused. Only problem with it is that I have to take it in the morning because it also helps keep me awake, so if I were to take it later in the day its effects could possibly end up making it hard to fall asleep at night and leading to me sleeping in.

I also ended up watching Index Season 2-3 as well as reading the first three volumes of Index New Testament, so there's that too. And I decided to stop being a little bitch and finished the Jetstream Sam DLC and BladeWolf DLC in Metal Gear Rising as well as start a playthrough on hard mode. God I hate some of those VR Missions.

Oh, and when I said that your idea suggestions shouldn't include Godzilla kicking Issei's ass, I didn't mean that it won't happen. I just didn't want any of the suggestions to be uncreative ones.

But I am glad you all are enjoying this story.

__________________________________________________________

The Hero Faction

__________________________________________________________

As he opens his eyes, he takes in the various scents around him. He finds that the nine-tailed one's cub had already awoken and left the room a while ago. Taking in a deep breath, he lifts himself up and stretches out his back and neck, followed by his shoulders and tail. Exiting the room, he makes his way down the hallway. As he walked, he looked down at his hand in deep thought.

'I am still unfamiliar with this body. I cannot fight how I normally do, my jaws are too short, my feet are too narrow, and I lack my claws. Regaining my tail and spines may have somewhat returned by sense of balance, but it is still slightly off. I have to become familiar with this body if I am to battle anything supernatural in the future.' Gojira thinks to himself. As he enters a large garden area, he finds a kitsune standing by the pond. One of her fox ears briefly twitched before she turned around and bowed to him.

"Greetings, Lord Gojira. My name is Haruko. Lady Kunou had chosen for me to be the one to teach you how to use your magic." She informed him.

"So, how do I use this 'magic'?" he asked. She lifts her hands up with her palm facing upward.

"All living things have a life force or 'aura' that runs throughout their body. To use magic, we direct this aura flow to one specific area and gather the magic power while concentrating on what we want to create with it." Haruko explained as a yellow glowing orb appeared and hovered over her hand.

"Hmm, I see. When I regained my spines and tail I directed the flow of magic entering my body from the ley-line. I simply need to focus on directing the flow of magic already inside of me similar to how I use my Atomic Breath." Gojira replied.

"I can assist you in directing the flow of magic inside of you if you'd like, help you get a feel for directing your own magic power." She offered him.

"No. This is something I must figure out for myself. I simply need to focus my mind and feel the flow of magic."

Closing his eyes, he focuses on the magic inside of him, feeling its flow. For a few seconds he observed its natural flow throughout his body, comparing it to the flow of the energy he normally uses. He then began to concentrate on replicating the feeling of how the magic moved inside of him during his brief battle yesterday. He remembered that the Kitsune specified concentrating on what she wanted to create with it. Focusing on the magic inside of him, he directs the magic energy to his palm, focusing it into an orb just like what she had done.