III

21 isn't an age I would want to reach in life. "CAW! GO TO MOUNTAIN NATAGUMO! CAW CAW! SOME DEMON SLAYERS NEED HELP! CAW!" Yumi yelled, then landed on my shoulder. I patted her head before taking off.

As I arrived, I saw the same man from two years ago. Hasn't changed a single bit. He defeated a big demon as a boar headed person was yelling at him. In an instant, he tied him up.

"HEY YOU, COME UNTIE ME NOW!" The boar headed person yelled.

"Your condition is unstable. Stay where you are." I say, walking past him before the Demon Slayer grabbed my arm. "You never told me who you are."

"Later. Now is not the time to be chatting." I say before vanishing off. There was yelling in the distance. As I got closer, it looked like one of the twelve kizuki and another Demon Slayer were in battle.

"You've done well before I arrived. I'll take it here from here." I said, taking out my sword. "You Demon Slayers just keep coming! I'll make sure I'll put an end to this, Blood Demon Art..."

"Oh, so we're using our Blood Demon Arts? Sounds fun!" I sarcastically said before putting my sword away. The same man was here, his hand on his sword as I used one of the strongest Blood Demon Arts. "Blood Demon Art, Flames Of A Crimson!" I said, my hands were a bright red of smoke before going straight to the demon.

"You'll first be blind. Then, one by one, a blood red liquid in your eyes." There was a blood red liquid in his eyes as I continued. "Then, your eyes, insides and all the other things in your body will be pulled out by the blood."

As I looked at the other Demon Slayers, they were shocked. The demon's insides started coming out of his body before dropping onto the ground, lifeless. The man then grabbed me and pinned me down onto the ground.

"You better tell me who you are!" The man yelled. "And why should I tell you who I am? You never told me your name!" I yelled back. "Wait! That Demon Slayer saved my life. If it wasn't for her, I would be dead." It was the boy with his demon sister from two years ago. Guess Sir Urokodaki did a fine job with this boy.

The man pulled me up onto my feet, held my hand before another Demon Slayer showed up, trying to slash the demon girl. I kicked her sword out of her hand, grabbed her arms and pinned her down to the ground.

"Who do you think you are, huh?!" I yelled. "Get off of her, now" The man yelled, trying to pull me off of the Demon Slayer. I pushed him off, as the Demon Slayer I pinned down.. She pinned me down?!

"Who are you dear?" She said she did have a nice voice. "That's my question, who the fuck are you?!"

"Let me tie this rope around your mouth before any naive words come out of that pretty mouth of yours. Tomioka, do you know her?"

"She looks familiar, not knowing her name does confuse me."

Tomioka? Sounds familiar. "TELL ME WHO YOU BOTH ARE, NOW!" I yelled before the Demon Slayer pulled me onto my feet before injecting me with some kind of antidote. "You.. better untie.. me this.. Instant." I said before everything went black.

-- -- --

Was someone holding my wrists? As I opened my eyes, I saw a group of swordsmen I believe. When I looked behind me, that man, I think his name was 'Tomioka' was holding a rope that was tied to my wrists.

"Tell us who you are!" A man with some kind of flame hair asked. "The Pause Hashira. Who the fuck are you guys?!" I spat.

"The master of the mansion has returned." The two children said before the master walked out.