VI

As we arrived I called Tomioka's name. "Tomioka! I'm back!" I saw him come out of the Water Estate as he stopped in his tracks, he ran up to us, tears in his eyes as he tackled all of us down. My hand massaged his head, trying to calm him down. "I thought you were long gone!" Tomioka said.

"Auntie! Can we train-- WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?! G-GET AWAY FROM AUNTIE!" Sakumo again started yelling which made me and Tomioka laugh. "Our long far best friends, Sakumo." I explained as he apologized.

"Ahh, who are they?" I saw Mitsuri with Obanai as his snake showed me his fangs. Sabito and Makomo introduced themselves as the master hosted a Hashira meeting, involving Sabito and Makomo.

"Good afternoon my beloved children. I would like to present two new Hashiras. Sabito and Makomo, the Moon Hashiras. I welcome them both to the Demon Slayer Corps."

"Thank you for this opportunity, master." Both of them said before bowing down. Everyone left as I reported my completed mission to the master. He thanked me before dismissing me.

"Sonia, wanna train for a bit?" Sabito asked as I saw Makomo trained with Tomioka and Sakumo. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" I said, ruffling his hair a bit. As we got onto the training ground, Shinobu and a flashy man, Tengen Uzui were whistling and making sexual noises while waking by.

"If you both would stop with that shit already! I won't hesitate to fucking punch you guys in the fucking throat." I threatened as Shinobu walked away but Uzui walked up to me. "And what if I don't?"

"Do you want a fourth wife?" He nodded before I placed my knee by his crotch area. "If you start with that shit, Ima make your balls ache. Just a knee to your--"

"OKAY I WON'T!!" Uzui yelled before walking away. "That's one way for someone to stop teasing you." Sabito said as I laughed. "Now, let's get to training before dinner."

-- -- --

After all the training that I did for the day, I took a quick shower and got dressed. I went through some of my clothing to find one of my dad's old top hats. That was when someone walked in. It was Sabito and Giyuu. "Oh sorry to interrupt you, but we wanted to tell you dinner is ready!" Sabito said.

"Ahh, I thank you both. I'll be there in a moment." I said before going to put the top hat away. I heard whispers till footsteps were walking closer to me. "It'll look cuter if you wore it." Giyuu said, grabbing the top hat and placing it on my head.

As I turned around and looked into the mirror, he was right. He wrapped his arms around me, smiling. "I was right, you look so beautiful." To be honest, I had to blush at the comment.

I heard mumbles but couldn't make out what Giyuu said. "Did you say something Giyuu?" He shook his head before I cupped his face. "Tell me what you told me." I demanded.

"I... I love you a lot, Katsura. As children, you brought a lot of joy in my heart. When I met you by the lake, you had the beautifulest smile I've ever seen. When we found each other again, I wanted to kiss you so badly." Giyuu confessed.

My face was covered in visible blush. I couldn't speak, only show my actions. I placed my hand under his chin, pulling him towards me and kissing those soft lips of his. He was shocked but then he made the kiss deeper.

When we pulled away to catch our breath, a string of saliva was shown. "Give me those soft lips as I devour you with kisses..." I say before kissing him again. Ugh, I wanted that to last so long till Makomo's voice was heard.

"You guys okay in there?" Makomo said, knocking on the door. "Yeah! We'll be out in a few minutes!" We both yelled, pulling away from each other's touch. We walked to dinner, pretending nothing had ever happened.

-- -- --

Ever since that day, our relationship has been a secret, not even Sabito and Makomo knew. Even when missions were building up, we both still made time for each other. That was until, a mission came up.

"CAW CAW! SIR TOMIOKA AND LADY SONIA! NORTHEAST CAW CAW! DEMONS EATING HUMANS WHOLE? CAW NORTHEAST!" Yumi called out to me and Giyuu.

"A mission now?" I asked Yumi, patting her head. "YES! GOING TO BE A LONG JOURNEY! LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!"

"We should leave. It's going to be long so if you need a break, you can stay on my back." Giyuu said before we grabbed our swords and left. "Leaving so early?" Makomo said, walking up to us with her wooden sword in her hand.

"We have to leave immediately. A mission came up. We'll be sure to come back!" I said before grabbing Giyuu's hand and ran off.

-- -- --

We reached a village close to a mountain. Maybe that's where the demons are hiding? "Katsura! Watch out!" Giyuu yelled out to me as a demon almost kicked my head off. "How odd, going to kick my head? It'll just reattach!" I spat before pulling my sword out.

All of the people who lived in this village had evacuated. That was until a dog was visible. He ran to Giyuu who bit his hand as I grabbed the dog, pulling him off as the dog attacked me. "Are you bleeding Giyuu?! This dog looks like it was exposed to demon blood!"

"I'm fine! I'll deal with the demon and you deal with the dog!" Giyuu said before running in the distance. The dog grew bigger and bigger as its arms were around my figure, going to bite my neck. Smoke came out of my hands as I aimed at the dog's face, pausing him fully.

"Pause Breathing, Fourth Form, Pause Of Sins!" I yelled before slicing the dog's arms free. I turned back around before using another form. "Pause Breathing, Seventh Form, Pause With Slays!" I yelled before beheading the demon dog.

"Shit!" I heard Giyuu said in the distance. As I got closer to him, I saw his body, covered in blood. "Katsura! I got this! Stand back!"

That was until Giyuu was in front of me. "Giyuu!" I yelled before putting him on his lap. "Hi, my beloved. Don't worry about the demon-"

"Why wouldn't I worry?! Blood Demon Art, Flames Of Heal!" I said before bandages were around his body.

"You! How is that possible?! How are you even a Demon Slayer?" Again with this bullshit? "Too obvious?" I said before placing Giyuu on the ground behind a tree. As I took another glance at him, he shook his head 'no'.

"Haven't you heard that your own people can turn their back on their own; or I guess you're as stupid as the others." I smirked. I pulled out my sword, preparing a form.

"Pause Breathing, Fifth Form, Pause Of Blood!" I yelled before launching myself over to the demon. His laugh grew bigger and bigger as he used his Blood Demon Art. I aimed my sword to his neck, a tougher one than the one on that mountain.

"You have no match for me, weak Demon Slayer!" The demon yelled as my sword slowly cut his neck. "If this won't cut through, I'll use a different form! Pause Breathing, Eleventh Form, Pause With Spirituals!"

The sword then beheaded the demon as he slowly faded away. I ran to Giyuu who was unconscious. I carried him on my back as I went back to headquarters. There's no way I'm losing him, never.

Word Count: 1294