V

It's been at least 3 months since I've been training Sakumo. Kyojuro and Senjuro always supported us both but, each day that passes by, Tomioka acts more and more weird.

Hana did come to visit Sakumo every week as I introduced her to everyone. A man with scars, Sanemi Shinazugawa always flirted with her as I always had to slap him. It turns into fights. Hana laughs it off though.

Tomioka did a bit too much for me so I decided to make some sweets and visit him. As I knocked on his door, he opened it to look like a madman. "Whoa! You look... are you feeling okay?" He wasn't at all.

"I-I'm fine. Thank you for the sweets. I-I'll see you later-"

"You're acting weird. Are you sure you're okay?" I said before pushing him aside and entering his room to see a bunch of papers scattered around. As I picked up one, it was a letter. DIRECTLY TO ME?! "Who were these too?"

"A friend of mine. I'm not sure where she is but I've been looking for her for at least five years. No luck."

"What did she look like?" I was expecting a different answer. "She has brown eyes, black hair, a beautiful smile that could last for years.." Wait.. THAT'S ME!

"I remember Sir Urokodaki said that you were looking for someone too. Who were they?" He asked. "Well, he did have blue eyes, like the waters, black hair, a beautiful smile I loved too. He made me feel loved. He made me a mask before he left." I explained.

"That information... are you referring to me? Show me the mask." He demanded. I nodded before grabbing the mask and giving it to him. "I... I remember now. I-it's really you! You were in front of me all along!" He then pulled me into a hug, so warm yet, so lovely.

Did he have tears in his eyes? "I.. missed you a lot." I heard him mumble. "Auntie, are you oka-- WHAT'S GOING ON?! YOU JUST MET THIS GUY AUNTIE!" Sakumo yelled before going all crazy. To be honest, Sakumo was cute when he did that.

"Now Sakumo, remember that boy I told you about?" He nodded before widening his eyes. "THAT'S HIM?!" He yelled before we all laughed. "Well, I'm glad I found you, friend." I said, placing my head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad I found you too."

-- -- --

Another few more months passed by. I was assigned a mission to Mountain Sagiri. Tomioka and I do go on missions together but it's strange I'm the only one going out.

There's these feelings I've been having though. Feelings of love when I'm around Tomioka. Do I actually love him? "Hey Katsura, stay safe for me okay? I don't wanna lose you again." Tomioka said, interwinding his hands with mine.

"I will. Don't worry about me. It can't be that bad. Take care of Sakumo for me too-" I was cut off.

"Katsura!" I heard a familiar voice call my name. I turned around to see Kaiden?! "What the fuck are you here?" I snapped.

"Look, I'm here to take Sakumo back. I'll strive to become a good father." He spoke as I showed him a disgusted face. "It's up to him if he decides to go with your drunk ass."

"Kaiden! You shouldn't come here!" I heard Hana's voice from a distance. "How about you shut up and leave me alone for once! I can never get a fucking peace and quiet in my life!" He said, slapping her.

As Hana almost fell to the ground, Sakumo grabbed her. "How dare you treat mother like that?! What has gotten into you?!" Sakumo yelled. Kaiden stayed quiet.

"As a wife, I strive to do my best but you always have a problem! Remember all those words you said?! You said you'll protect me, love me, cherish me! Where were you when I needed you?!" Hana cried out.

"And as a sister, you blame me for our parent's death. Poor auntie had to deal with her dead sister and husband too! Putting all the blame on me so you could live like a king! What kind of person are you?!"

That's when the Kakushi came out of nowhere. "Sir, you would have to leave the headquarters." They said before pushing him out. I ran to Hana who threw her ring to Kaiden as I hugged her and Sakumo tight. I had no feelings towards someone who would abandon his sister, not take her in, putting all the blame on her.

"Shinobu, please take Hana to the infirmary. This hand print is very red. Sakumo, you go with them too. I have to leave immediately for my mission. Tomioka, take care." I said before running off.

-- -- --

As I arrived at Mountain Sagiri, I saw bodies on trees. Multiple swordsmen were here but vanished. "Damnit! Someone help!" I heard someone's voice in the distance.

A big demon has captured two swordsmen as they begged for help. This demon was at least 7'2 ft tall. "Pause Breathing, Eleventh Form, Pause With Spirituals!" I yelled before slicing the demon's hands off, catching the two swordsmen. They looked familiar. "Get out of here! I got this!" I yelled at them.

The demon knocked me over under my feet but I caught myself before performing another swing. "Pause Breathing, Twelfth Form, Pause With Divines!!" I screamed before my sword went half of beheading the demon but his neck was too thick.

I pulled back before hitting the ground. Cuts and bruises were visible on my body but I put my sword away, wanting to use a Blood Demon Art of mines.

"HAHA! YOU'RE TOO WEAK, DEMON SLAYER! YOU'LL NEED A HIGHER RANK TO FINISH ME OFF!" The demon said laughing.

"Oh really? I never said I wasn't done. Why would I ever be done? That'll make no sense of me to even become a Demon Slayer." I said, smoke coming from my hands.

"Wait... what are you even?! Are you human or a demon?!" The demon panicked. I had to laugh at that. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Blood Demon Art, Flames Of Diviness!" I shouted before the demon checked his body before smiling. "What kind of Blood Demon Art... this is... very beautiful..."

"First, you'll see a whole lot of beauty in your eyes. Slowly, you'll see a string, cutting you to pieces." I explained before the demon slowly was tortured by the string, cutting his into pieces then beheading him.

"Wait... Sonia! Is that you?! We've been looking for you for so long!" I heard a familiar voice call my name. As I turned around, I saw Sabito and Makomo walking up to me, waving their hands. I ran up to them, tackling them to the ground, crying.

"Hey, you okay?" Makomo asked, massaging my head. "I... I thought you both were dead!" Still hugging them as I ugly cried. "How would we be dead?" Sabito said, laying his head on my lap as Makomo hugged me from behind.

"We tried finding you and Tomioka. Have you found him?" Both of them said, "I think it's better if you follow me back to headquarters." I said before we all got up, walking back to headquarters.

Word Count: 1217