VII

As I arrived at headquarters, I ran to the Butterfly Mansion as I saw Shinobu. "Oh my! Please, carry him to the infirmary! I'll be there in a minute!" She said, "Also! Rengoku needs some help on the Mugen Train! His crow came by and asked for you!"

"Kyojuro?! Shit, Ima go there right now! Just... take care of Giyuu for me, please!" I yelled before going off again. Kyojuro, needing help? What could he possibly need help with?

Reaching the Mugen Train, I saw it collapsed and saw a Upper Three rank demon and Kyojuro far apart. "Lady Sonia! Don't join the battle, it's too dangerous!" I heard Tanjiro from behind.

"You're injured?! Boar mask, Inosuke, put him on your lap so I can check the injury!" I ordered Inosuke as he listened. "Blood Demon Art, Flames Of Heal!" I yelled before bright red flames healed the wound on his abdomen.

That was until the demon had punched Kyojuro in his stomach. "KYOJURO!" I screamed before pulling out my sword. The demon was going to throw a punch at him but thankfully Kyojuro grabbed it as I tried to behead the demon from behind.

"LET GO OF ME!" The demon yelled. "I WON'T LET YOU UNLESS I REMOVE YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR SHOULDERS!" Kyojuro said.

"PAUSE BREATHING, TWELFTH FORM, PAUSE WITH DIVINES!!" I yelled before pausing the demon and beheading him. He slowly faded away as Kyojuro's injury bleeded more and more.

"Kyojuro! Are you okay?!" I asked before getting my Blood Demon Art ready. "No, don't use it. It's not worth it. You dying my dear sister would bring me so much regret for not protecting you."

"No! I'm going to use it for the sake of your living! I'm not letting you die! Blood Demon Art, Flames Of Heal!" I said before flames wrapper around his torso. Bandages were exposed a bit as I placed him on my lap.

"You're alive, Kyojuro. There's no fucking way I'm letting my beloving brother die. I love you a lot and I'll make sure I'll protect you and everyone else! Now, let's go home." I said before placing Kyojuro on my back.

-- -- --

Walking back into headquarters, I placed Kyojuro into a room as Shinobu looked after him. "Treasure?" I heard a voice called my nickname. As I turned around, I saw Giyuu, standing there with bandages all over him.

"Giyuu! I thought you were never going to wake up!" I ran to him, hugging him while sobbing. "Hey hey, stop those cheap tears. I'm okay, see?" He said, waving his arms like crazy as I chuckled.

"I'm just glad you're okay, I was starting to worry." I said, ruffing his head. "Kocho said you were out when you took me here. Where were you?" He asked. "Kyojuro was injured so I used a Blood Demon Art and healed him. And defeated an Upper Three rank demon." I explained.

He then pulled me into a room and locked it. He pulled me close and kissed me. I missed this feeling. "I... I couldn't help it. Your lips... I wanted more of your kisses." He said, kissing me back again.

"I think they're this way!" We both heard Uzui until we backed away and talked as usual. "What y'all love birds talking about?" Shinobu and Uzui said, with a smirk on their faces.

"Nothing; we're just talking-" We both got cut off. "About what?" Shinobu asked before Uzui butted it. "It's obvious, they're both fucking behind our backs-"

"WHAT?! WE'RE DEFINITELY NOT YOU ASSHOLE; WHERE OUT OF ALL ANSWERS YOU DECIDED TO SAY THAT?! ARE YOU THAT CRAZY?!" I yelled. I bet everyone in headquarters heard my voice.

"Calm down, we're still not sure if you both are fucking-" Again, Uzui was cut off. "Like Katsura said, we're not. Now, you can fuck off. Simple. We're telling the truth, aren't we?" Giyuu said, making himself visible to the sunlight.

"You both are lame. We were hoping to hear some drama." Shinobu said. "SHINOBU! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU EVER BRING THAT UP!" I shouted before she sent a smirk. You know what I did? I chased her ass down.

Someone stopped me, obviously before having MY ass kicked by them. "LET ME GO!" I again shouted to Giyuu who put his arms around my figure. "If I let go, will you not charge at people?" I hesitated. "...Fine, you win."

As Uzui then walked away with Shinobu, I insisted on taking Giyuu to the Water Estate. There wasn't an estate for me so me and Giyuu would have to share, which I never minded from the start.

"You need to rest, dear." I said, dragging him to his room. As he sat on his bed, he grabbed my hand, pulling me onto his lap. "G-giyuu, what are you doing? The door isn't locked."

"Do you think I care about that? I'm sick of hiding our relationship from others. Do you care if they know?" He said, placing a kiss on my lips. "Well... it'll be funny if everyone knew."

"Our relationship isn't a joke. I'm serious. I do love you, okay? I love you with all my heart. You do make me feel like the happiest person ever and I'm glad you're able to do so. You make my life complete." He said as I cupped his face. Tears streamed down my face as I kissed him.

"You don't know how much you mean to me. You'll be my dragon and I'll be your treasure." I said, kissing him passionately. Damn, I miss these feelings. I just want more and more of him.

"Katsura? Where are you? I need to ask you some-- What do we have here?" Sabito's voice was heard as we both looked at him. "So you both are dating? Why haven't you told me and Makomo?" He asked.

"We thought you guys were gonna spill the secret." Giyuu said, tightening his arms around my figure. "Well, Ima tell Makomo and we promise not to tell anyone." Sabito said before leaving.

"Now, where were we?" Giyuu said with a smirk, kissing my neck. "Giyuu, you need to rest. This is not the time to be doing this." I spat before trying to get up. "So why don't you stay with me?" He said, making room in the futon. As I climbed in, he wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer.

"I love you... you know that right?" Giyuu broke the silence. "Of course. Why wouldn't I?" I asked before he buried his face in the crook of my neck. "Just... stay with me till the end, please" He mumbled.

Word Count: 1117

We Need To Be More Than Friends | G. Tomiokaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें