VIII

It was noon when I left the Water Estate for a bit of training. Giyuu fell asleep quickly then I imagined. He must've been tired. "Auntie! Can we train together? I'm still trying to get the hold of my sword." Sakumo asked, holding his sword up.

"Of course, just make sure your sword will need to be connected with the opponent's weak spot..." I explained it to him as he followed along. "See? You got it. Now, try swinging your body with your sword in a 360 circle. You'll be able to get it right there. It'll be hard at first but soon you'll get the hang of it."

"Sonia! Is it okay if I trained with you guys? Obanai just went on a mission." Mitsuri asked, pulling me into an embrace. "Yeah, I'm just helping Sakumo with his sword." I said before grabbing some water. "Sakumo, try relaxing your shoulders? Your body is too tense at the moment." Mitsuri explained that Sakumo and her trained for a bit.

"I think that's good for one day. I don't want you to overdue yourself, you hear me Sakumo?" I asked him as we walked to the Water Estate. "But auntie, I wanna be as strong as you!" He spat.

"If you overdo yourself, you might injure yourself. And I don't want that happening to you, my dear." I placed a hand on his shoulder as he responded with a smile. "Katsura.. Where are you?" I heard Giyuu's voice as he was walking out the Water Estate doors.

"Giyuu! You're supposed to be sleeping!" I said as I held his arm, pulling him back into the estate. "I'm...fine, Katsura." He placed his head on the crook of my neck. That's when everyone's eyes went open. Me being flustered? Of course I would be!

"G-giyuu, what are you doing?" I asked, trying to move his head but he refused. "A-are you and Tomioka dating?" Mitsuri asked with Sakumo beside her. Sabito and Maomo also saw as the other Hashiras walked towards the crowd.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Shinobu said. I knew she was playing along. "Yes, we are. We were dating for a couple of months now. Happy that the secret is out?" I said.

"Wait, they're dating? Knew it!" I heard Uzui's voice in the distance. Dammit Sound Hashira. I couldn't handle their drama so I just left and went inside the Water Estate with Giyuu.

"Now, get some more rest. Your wounds still need to heal." He refused. "I'm okay. I can move my body normally now." Giyuu said before getting his haori on before grabbing his sword.

"You made the report to the master, correct?" Shit; I forgot! "Well um, you see I was more worried about you which is leading to me forgetting to report our mission to the master."

He walked up to me, kissed my forehead, wrapping his arms around me. "It's okay. Let's both go. He won't be mad, just a forgetful thing we always forget." Giyuu grabbed my hand before we walked to the master's estate.

-- -- --

"Hey Giyuu! Are you feeling okay now? How are your wounds?" Sabio said, walking towards us. "Yeah, now I can finally go back slaying demons." Giyuu replied.

"LADY SONIA; MY LOVE, PLEASE MARRY ME!" A boy with yellow hair and a yellow haori with tears streaming down his face like crazy pulled on my haori, begging me. "Um, who are you?' I asked, a bit disgusted.

"Zenitsu! That's so rude to do that to Lady Sonia-" Tanjiro was cut off by the Zenitsu kid. "YOU SHUT IT! I'M TRYING TO GET MYSELF A WIFE AND YOU ALWAYS RUIN IT FOR ME!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry? I don't date anyone who's younger than me-" Zenitsu was in shock. "How old are you?" He asked. "I'm 21 years old-"

"WHAT?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE 16; LIKE ME" Again, he yelled. "What's going on here?" Sakumo said from behind. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Zenitsu! Stop that! She already has someone! And that's her nephew; can't you behave for once in your life?!" Tanjiro yelled at the top of his lungs. "Wow. What an asshole he is." Sakumo spat.

"HEY I'M NOT AN ASSHOLE, YOU ARE!" "CHUITSU I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!" The boar, Inosuke said from a distance. I had enough to deal with for one day.

-- -- --  (upcoming slight lemon)

Night came around as quickly as I thought. As I laid comfy in my futon, I felt someone on top of me. My eyelids open to see Giyuu on top of me? He kissed my forehead, going down to my lips. The kisses got rougher and rougher by minute as I saw him half dressed.

He started to take off my kimono slowly as he kept kissing me. What I couldn't help were my soft moans. It was him who started it! Giyuu then placed me on his lap, kissing my neck. "You have nice soft skin. I could kiss you forever..." He said, underneath his breath but loudly enough for me to hear.

"Giyuu, it's late. We need some rest for tomorrow." I tried to argue. "So what? I never have the time to spend with you-" I cut him off with a kiss. "I do understand you but, are you sure about this? We'll be so tired tomorrow." I asked.

He nodded in response as he laid me down. Kissing him was always the best feeling. His soft lips on mine, the string of saliva when we pull back for air, I never imagined this ever happening.

"I love you, my treasure. You make me feel so different. A new feeling in my heart. When I see you, I just wanna devour you with kisses and all of my love." Giyuu whispered into my ear, kissing me, slowly.

Word Count: 974