e i g h t

"Fuck you! Just leave me alone for once!" 

Louis slams the bed room door as hard as he possible could. Harry flinches, following his brothers slowly. 

"Louis William Tomlinson!" 

"Go away, asshole!" 

Edward balls his fists, "You don't talk to Marcel like that!" 

Louis just turns the lock and slumps over to the bed. 

"Fucking assheads, always thinking they know better," Louis grumbles, pulling Clifford on his lap. 

The dog got bigger and lankier but Louis still managed to cuddle him to his chest. 

"We do know better right now!"

Louis rolls his eyes, "They should use their crazy hearing to listen to themselves some time, hm cliffy?" 

"Lou, we didn't mean it like that," Harry tries. 

Louis scoffs, "I do not care, just fuck off for a second!" 

He's been going crazy with his alphas hot on his heels every damn minute. He's been pregnant for almost 5 months now but the last 3 has been the worst. They didn't even know the first two so that makes sense. 

He's been growing so much, uncomfortably much. 

Growing two babies is harder than he's ever expected. And his alphas should be making it easier, but no. 

They're constantly being cautious about what he eats, when he eats and how much he eats. It was fine at first, Louis understood that the babies had to be healthy. 

But he had cravings. 

Bad ones, he needed chocolate, like right now.

Marcel said he wasn't allowed since he already had an unhealthy breakfast. Louis didn't take it very well and that's how he got here. 

He started lashing out on the middle triplet which caused an angry Edward. 

Harry didn't do anything really but it still annoyed him, he didn't pick his side and just stood there. 

He just wants to be unpregnant for a second. He wants to enjoy his life like he used to. No rules, no responsibilities like carrying his children 24/7. And no stupid fights. 

"Lou-"

"Harry, what do you not understand about fuck off?!"

Harry slumps his shoulders and looks down while Marcel calms down their older brother. 

"He's pregnant, Ed. He doesn't mean to say things like that-"

"Oh, I meant it," Louis smirks, knowing Edward will be fuming by now. 

"That omega, I swear-"

"What are you going to do, alpha? Come in here and beat me? Your pregnant omega?" 

Louis' really testing Edward right now and he knows but he's mad. He's stubborn and mad. 

Edward growls before running down the stairs needing some kind of release. He decides to work out instead of picking this fight with his omega. He knows Marcel's right. 

"Could you just open the door, Louis? We'll leave you alone but I'm not comfortable with this. I don't want anything to happen to you behind a locked door," Marcel asks with a softer voice. 

Louis scoffs, "The only thing that could happen to me is being annoyed to death by you." 

Marcel breathes in deeply before nodding his head, he reminds himself every second that Louis is being this rude because of his crazy hormones.