n i n e

"Lou, we have to leave in half an hour, love," Edward kisses his forehead and rubs his very swollen tummy. He's six months already but with the twins it looks like he's almost eight.

Edward doesn't want him working anymore but Louis refuses to quit before he hit his 7th month. Which is in two weeks.

"M'kay," Louis mumbles and opens his eyes slowly.

"Marcel made you a breakfast sandwich for on the way, love."

Louis tries to keep his eyes open but it's hard. Edward and Harry help him get ready and get him into some decent clothes, since he's literally falling asleep.

"You know you can stop if you want to?" Harry asks Louis once he's helped him in the car, jumping in after.

"I don't know, H. You two only tell me 3 times a day each," Louis rolls his eyes but slumps against his alpha.

Harry sighs, "We won't stop telling you either."

Marcel has been a lot better and started working part time again, he's only doing small surgeries and such, but it's working.

At the office Edward takes his time to get Louis comfy in his chair, he has the A/C running all day since it's a hot august but he's making sure each day it's not too cold for him. He also makes sure Louis has snacks, drinks and basically everything he could need.

"Baby, these files are quite important, could you finish them by noon?"

Louis looks at them, "Yeah, sure. You'll have them before that."

"Perfect, darling. I'll see you after lunch, I love you," Edward presses a quick kiss to his forehead before going to his next meeting.

"I love you, too," Louis sighs, knowing Edward had already left.

He's super sweet to Louis but so busy and rushed at the office.

"Your favorite Alpha is here," Harry barges in, "How are you feeling?"

Harry joins him every time Edward has to leave, just to make sure their omega is never alone.

Louis smiles at his youngest alpha, "I'm good, now you're here. Have to finish some files though."

"That's okay," Harry shrugs and takes seat next to Louis, pulling out his own computer to write some article or his next book.

Louis never knows what he's up to since he's quite mysterious about everything.

Harry gently grabs Louis' jaw and presses a sweet, soft kiss to his lips, "Good luck, baby."

Louis could burst from the butterflies in his tummy when one of the triplets do something like that. Sometimes he forgets that they've only been together for not even a year.

He's still in the honey moon phase for sure.

"Thanks, H. You too."

They work for about an hour when Louis starts stretching out, his back hurting a lot.

Harry frowns and rubs his back, "Lie down for a bit, love."

"Have to finish this first, only like 3 more pages," Louis says while moaning at the rubbing hand.

Harry sighs but lets him finish it, he knows better than talking back when Louis wants to finish something.

He gets it too, they're overprotective and way too in his face about being cautious about every little thing.

"H, what's this? It's unreadable," Louis groans after a few minutes, pointing out a written word.

Harry helps him finish the last few pages and sends Edward the files on mail and puts it on his desk like it should be.