Part 1

Tw and cw: Sexual assault

Yuu runs across the campus, desperate to see if her friends are ok. When she comes across the flight fields, she sees Deuce and Ace getting yelled at by Riddle and dashes at them. Poor Yuu is completely oblivious to the odd looks that some students began to give her. The eyes stray to her boobs as they bounce when she runs. The eyes that go straight to her butt, the eyes that look to her face and suddenly have their heart pounding.
"Riddle! It-it's not their fault! Headmage Crowley accidentally scared Deuce, which caused all of this. So if there's anyone to blame, it's the Headmage!" Yuu exclaims, taking breaths every so often due to her running out of breath. "What's wrong?"
Riddle, Deuce, and Ace stare at Yuu, trying to control their heartbeats and breaths.
"Deuce, what's wrong?" Yuu asks, touching his shoulder.
Deuce snaps out of his weird trance with a slight blush following afterward.
"N-nothing! Let's go to Heartslabyul. We have special heart-shaped tarts today," Deuce says, putting a protective arm around Yuu that pushes her closer to him.
Riddle, Ace, Trey, and the rest of Heartslabyul follow behind the two, some with irritation marking their faces. When Deuce gets to the Heartslabyul dorm, his arm has now moved to Yuu's waist.
"Deuce, can you not grip my waist so hard? It's hurting me," Yuu asks, wondering why the Heartslabyul gang of friends is acting so weird.
"Oh! Sure! I just got a bit worried that's all. Especially with all those AWFUL looks, everyone was giving you!" Deuce bursts out, scaring Yuu a little. "Sorry, sorry, here's a tart. Hopefully, you like red frosting."
Yuu takes a bite of the tart and smiles a bit as this is the first sugary item she's eaten in this world. Deuce stares at Yuu again, this time the blush on his face becoming extreme and his face turning into a lovesick look.
"Deuce-why are you looking at me like that?" Yuu questions, starting to get the feeling something is wrong.
Deuce falls to his knees and clasps Yuu's hands, looking directly into her eyes.
"You're beautiful. You're truly the Queen of hearts! Such beauty deserves to only be looked at within our rose-red Eden! Yuu! I love you!" Deuce muses, standing up to make himself eye level with Yuu.
"Sh! Riddle might hear y-" Yuu says, trying to calm Deuce down before he says something he'll regret. Only to get cut off by Deuce slamming his lips onto hers and pushing her against the wall. "Mm, Deuce, stop it! I like you as-"
"I know! I like you too! Just give me your cute mewls every so often and let me indulge in you! Let me make you feel as good as I do!" Deuce states, his kisses becoming more sloppy and slobbery as the warmth in his crotch and chest became unbearable. "Ah! Let me have every inch of you!"
Deuce begins to unbutton Yuu's shirt, revealing a bit of her red bra.
"Deuce, stop it, you bastard! It's not fair for you to take her for yourself!" Ace yells, yanking Deuce off of Yuu, leaving her to sink to the floor, clutching her shirt to cover her scarlet bra.
"Rule 14 states that the Queen of Hearts must be with someone who has equal social standing with her! Which would be me!" Riddle screams, his face becoming rose red.
"Calm down, dude! A true queen belongs to all of her people. Which would be everyone at Heartslabyul," Cater says, giving the dorm a bit of peace. "Besides, a queen should feel her subject's love!"
"I suppose that would be a good idea. We could create a schedule for everyone to spend time with Yuu. Though we have to decide what she does during the holidays and when school is over," Trey responds, pulling out a notepad and writing out possible times for everyone. "That and we have to figure out where she'll sleep. I would love to serve our Queen by giving her the wonderful food that I can produce."
Where's Grim? What's going on? What's wrong with everyone?? I've got to get out of here!
Yuu gets up and sneaks into the kitchen, where she finds Grim eating the last tart. She grabs him, and just as she's about to run into Heartslabyul's maze of roses, she trips. Yuu makes a loud thud as she falls to the floor and instinctively takes the hand that reaches out to help her. She comes face to face with a lovestruck Riddle who has pink irises with severely dilated pupils.
"My Queen, you should be more careful. We wouldn't want you to get hurt," Riddle says, getting close to Yuu's neck.
"Get away from me!" Yuu screams, kicking Riddle away from her and running to Heartslabyul's rose maze with Grim in her arms.