Part 6

Tw and cw: self harm, trauma mention, starvation
Yuu puts on her brown shirt and white PE jumpsuit. She puts a hilarious-looking wet Grim into her arms and walks out to meet the Royal Sword Academy students. When she comes out, the princes and other forms of nobility stare at Yuu.
"You're wearing a Night Raven College PE uniform?" Professor Charming asks, raising one eyebrow. "I thought it was an all-boys school?"
"Um..yeah, it is. I sort of got spirited away there when it was the entrance ceremony. I don't even have magic, but I still ended up there, and that crow of a headmage is procrastinating on ways to send me back home! Even though he keeps complaining about the cost of me living on the campus! But the worst part is that I basically sleep in an abandoned dusty shithole every day until he sends me the fuck home!" Yuu rants, tears threatening to fall. "I just want my old friends back. I want my old life back."
Yuu sinks to the floor, holding her head and crying while pulling her hair.
"Hey kid, don't hurt yourself. Your hair finally grew back after last time," Grim says, hobbling to Yuu and rubbing against her leg.
A boy with black hair and a red, blue, and yellow sweater comes over to Yuu and grabs her hands.
"Stop it. You're going to hurt yourself even more. If you can't stay at Night Raven College anymore, then you can stay at Royal Sword Academy," The boy with the primary-colored sweater says, looking into Yuu's red eyes.
Yuu burst into tears and hugged the black-haired boy. She puts her head onto his shoulder, and Yuu feels Mr. Sleep calling for her.
"Sweater boy, save everyone at Night Raven college. Please," Yuu whispers, falling asleep on Neige's shoulder.
"Neige, would you please hand the young lady over to me?" Professor Charming asks, getting on one knee.
"Of course, Professor," Neige says, giving Yuu's unconscious body to Professor Charming.
Professor Charming carries Yuu bridal style, and they all walk back to Royal Sword Academy.
~~~~~~
Grim wakes Yuu up by licking her face.
"Alright. Alright, I'm up!" Yuu says, opening her eyes to a happy Grim.
"Human! They brought us food!" Grim exclaims, running in circles on Yuu's chest.
Yuu quickly sits up and looks at the plates of food Professor Charming brought them. Plates full of breakfast items of any kind fill Yuu and Grim's vision. Yuu grabs a plate of pancakes and a bowl of strawberries and gorges on it, not caring how animalistic she looks.
"Calm down, fair lady. The food isn't going anywhere," Professor Charming softly says.
"Oh...It's just that I haven't eaten food in a long time. You know, gotta save money!" Yuu replies, attempting to make a joke. "But anyway, do you have any orange juice or apple juice?"
Professor Charming nods and gives Yuu a glass of orange juice and Grim a bowl of milk and wet cat food.
"Headmage Ambrose is coming to visit you to ask a few questions. By the way, Neige is bringing new clothes for you," Professor Charming says, getting up to leave.
Professor Charming walks out of the nurse's office, shutting the door behind him. He faces Ambrose with a stern face and prepares to tell him his suspicions.
"Ambrose, I know your friends with Crowley, but that girl is a mess mentally and physically. The nurse already took pictures of the young lady's hickeys on her neck, the large handprints on her wrists, and the bruise on her back. But the worst part was the blood on her bra and original school shirt. Someone or some people hurt her bad. I don't think it would be safe for her to go back to Night Raven College, even after this love potion mess is over. She should be here for a while," Professor Charming tells, crossing his arms and furrowing his eyebrows.
"I'm afraid that you may be right, my dear friend. I'll ask Yuu some questions, and I will make my final decision. While I do that, can you see if Professor Radcliffe can convince Professor Crewel to share his love potion recipe with him," Ambrose responds, straightening up and fixing his hat.
Ambrose takes a deep breath and opens the door to the nurse's office. Yuu and Grim are still feasting on food, but Ambrose coughs and disrupts the feast.
"Hi, I'm Headmage Ambrose. I'd like to ask you a couple of questions if you don't mind?" Ambrose asks, grabbing a chair and putting it to the left side of Yuu's bed.
"Oh yeah, sure, I don't mind!" Yuu exclaims, quickly chewing the pancakes in her mouth and swallowing them.
"Ok then. How many days a week do you eat at Night Raven College?" Ambrose asks, pulling out a notepad and pen.
"Oh....Oh...um... I don't know. Maybe 2-3 days a week. Sometimes I hoard food to eat later, but I never eat all seven days in a week," Yuu answers, twisting the bedsheets.
"Where did the hickeys, handprint marks, and bruises come from?"
"My friends did that to me under the influence of the love potion. Jack held me by the wrists and gave me the hickeys. Deuce pushed me against a wall and kissed me. They didn't mean to! Jack even told me to run, but I was too slow!"
"Finally, where did you come from?"
"Earth. Planet Earth. But the weird thing is, after being here for so long, I'm not so sure what's real and what's a fairytale anymore."