Part 3

Tw and cw: sexual assault, animal injury, and blood

Yuu walks into Savanaclaw, pushing the heavy doors open. The giant doors let out a large creak as Yuu slides her frame inside.
"Oh my god!" Yuu whisper yells, putting her hands over her mouth as she sees the numerous bodies on the floor.
Due to Savanclaw's numerous beastmen, they were taking it harder than others. Their animalistic desires overrode their logical thinking and sometimes even their morality. So as a defensive measure, everyone in Savanaclaw isolated themselves inside their dorm. Unfortunately, the love potion hit them harder than any heat could. Most Savanaclaw members were on the floor moaning and groaning in pleasure. Or sometimes they were orgasming on the floor due to their hallucinations of Yuu.
Yuu looks around for Jack and finds him near one of the exits, groaning, blushing, and slumped over on the floor.
"Jack! Jack! Jack, wake up, it's me! Yuu!" Yuu whispers, gently shaking Jack.
"No. We can't leave. We can't hurt anyone, especially Yuu," Jack groans, taking Yuu's hand.
"No! Jack, it really is me! It's me, Yuu!" Yuu replies, lifting Jack up and gently tapping his cheek.
The white-haired boy jolts up as he realizes that Yuu is actually in Savanaclaw.
"Yuu, what are you doing here? Do you realize how dangerous it is to be here?" Jack growls, being as quiet as possible so no one will wake up. "If someone finds you here, you could get raped, sexually assaulted, or worse! You don't want to be here if Leona or Ruggie finds you. 'Cause then you'll never make it out of this place."
"Jack, I really need your help. The whole dorm of Heartslabyul was acting obsessed and weird! They chased me through the rose maze and tried to keep me in Heartslabyul!" Yuu softly cries, trying to not burst into tears. "Please, just tell me what happened?"
Jack's eyes go to Yuu's chest, and fury spreads through his body.
"We need to leave here. I'll tell you what happened outside," Jack responds, stumbling as he gets up.
Yuu helps Jack get up and walk as they quietly move to the exit near Jack. Yuu pushes open the door, and it makes a loud creak.
"Is that Yuu?" Leona asks, covered in sweat and other fluids.
The rest of the Savanaclaw members wake up and turn their heads to Jack. Jack hides Yuu's scent by pushing her against his sweat-covered chest.
"No. It's just some useless human from Pomefiore. I was just about to send them home," Jack lies, hoping Leona is too distracted to notice Yuu was here.
"Ok. I just smelled Yuu's scent here. But, I'm probably hallucinating again," Leona sleepily says, falling to the floor.
Jack and Yuu hurry through the door and close it. They walk away from Savanaclaw and head towards the hall of mirrors.
"Who did that to you?" Jack growls, wondering what prick would leave Yuu's shirt in such a state.
"It-it was no one. Don't worry about it," Yuu lies, buttoning up her shirt. "So, are you going to tell me what happened?"
"Yeah, sorry about that. Professor Crewel was teaching us to create a love potion since we didn't celebrate Valentine's Day this year. Ace and Deuce volunteered to make it, but Crowley messed it up. The gas was so suffocating, yet it smelled so good. Everyone wanted more, but we kept coughing it up. It hurt so much. Everyone in the whole school inhaled that gas," Jack explains, starting to walk without Yuu's help. "If you want to fix this, you should go talk to Professor Crewel, or if you can't find him talk to Vil."
So everyone at this school is like Heartslabyul, Savanaclaw, or worse than those two combined.
"I'll go with you. I don't trust you alone with Crewel or Vil," Jack says, straightening his back up and walking with pride like he usually does.
"Thank you. Though why should I trust you? You inhaled the same gas, if not, even more, considering you were in the room with Deuce and Ace," Yuu asks, petting Grim, who is around her neck like a scarf.
"I love you too much to hurt you. I'd be a disgusting man to do that to you. If I do lose control, then do everything in your power to get me off of you," Jack replies, putting an arm around Yuu's waist while turning his head away from her.
"Ok. I trust you," Yuu responds, relaxing at Jack's words.
They walk to the main campus, and the bushes rustle once again like they did when Yuu was in Heartslabyul. A large white feather falls from the tree branches above and lands on Yuu's palm. Yuu keeps the feather in her pocket but doesn't notice Jack is standing behind her, shaking and shivering.
"Jack, are you ok?" Yuu asks, going back towards Jack.
"Yuu..run! Run before I do something I regret and can never fix!" Jack yells, his eyes almost turning completely pink.
Yuu runs as fast as possible, but Jack's wolf form is even quicker. Yuu runs about 10ft before Jack's wolf form tackles and pins her down. Jack goes back to his usual form and holds both of Yuu's hands above her head.
"You're such attractive prey! You're all mine, and nobody else in Savanaclaw can even have you! Not even that lazy ass Leona can have you!" Jack muses, kissing Yuu's lips and cheeks. "I'll show everyone that you're mine."
Yuu tries to get Jack off her, but he's too strong. Jack licks Yuu's neck and tears then, he starts leaving a trail of kisses on her neck.
I can't scream for help, or else the Savanaclaw members might hear me. What do I do?
Grim jumps on Jack's face and starts to scratch his face. Jack screams and holds his face. He throws Grim to the ground leaving the cat to slump over with blood covering his back.
Grim...
"You rabid dog! I trusted you!" Yuu exclaims, slapping Jack hard across the face.
Yuu runs over to Grim and scoops him up, running into the main campus to find the nurse's office.
Like a dog abandoned by his master, Jack just sits there calling Yuu's name over and over again. Eventually, he switches to desperate whines and pleas before bursting into tears.
I owe you one, bud