Part 5

Malleus lets out a scream and rolls to his side. Yuu hops out of bed, taking Grim into her arms.
"My darling queen, come back! I understand why you ran. Any person would be defensive if they thought a stranger was imposing on their privacy," Malleus says, his voice strained. "I'll forgive you, and you can be treated as the true queen of Briar Valley."
Yuu runs down the stairs leaving a groaning Malleus to chase after her while he's bleeding from his left side. Yuu, still gripping the iron dagger in her right hand, goes to the closet to find a shirt to wear.
I guess I can wear the PE jumpsuit and the shirt that goes with it.
Yuu quickly takes the brown shirt and white jumpsuit off the hangers and goes towards the backyard. Malleus, however, was right behind her.
"Yuu! Come back! I'm sure Sebek, Silver, and Lilia would forgive if you came back with me and I explained what happened!" Malleus pleads, keeping a firm hand on his wound to apply pressure to it.
Yuu grabs an old flower pot and throws it at Malleus, hitting him directly in the face. Malleus falls backward and lies down on the floor. The dorm goes quiet as not even Grim, Yuu, or Malleus make a sound. Yuu slowly tiptoes towards Malleus, and she sees a scar going from his right cheek to his jaw. He's breathing but looks like he's in shock.
"Yuu..Yuu..Yuu..YUU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!" Malleus screams, his body becoming engulfed in green flames.
Run bitch Run!
Yuu sprints out of Ramshackle, not looking back to see the whole dorm becoming engulfed by a green aura.
I haven't even eaten dinner yet, and I've angered someone like Malleus! Now that I think of it, where am I going to get food? I can't run for my life if I'm low on nutrients.
Yuu considers the option of going to Scarabia to see if there's any leftover food from their numerous feasts. But if she went, there was the problem of Jamil and his unique magic. She decided that maybe the food wasn't all that important.
Where do I even go? If I don't die because one of the students here killed me, then I'll die of dehydration!
Yuu runs back to the main campus and bumps into someone.
"Mon Amour, what a great time to bump into each other! I was just about to deliver you to Pomefiore so you can try on your dress," Rook says, putting his hands on Yuu's shoulder and waist and dancing with her.
"Hands off! She's ours!" Deuce screams, marching over to Rook.
"No, she's our mate!" Leona yells, pulling Yuu out of Rook's grasp.
Every dorm comes outside and surrounds Yuu proclaiming who she belongs to.
"She. Belongs. To. Me," Malleus growls, putting a hand on Yuu's shoulder.
This is it. I'm going to die. I'm never going home. I'll die at the young age of 16!
"Wait! I-I have an idea!" Yuu exclaims, silencing the entire crowd, including the staff members. "I want you to fight for me! Fight each other with just your physical strength, and whichever person from whatever dorm is the last one standing wins me!"
The crowd of students and staff didn't waste time throwing punches. The whole scene turned into a brawl within a few seconds.
Where to go? Where to go?
Yuu whips her head behind her and stares at the woods.
Into the woods without delay and careful not to lose the way
Yuu takes her chance and runs into the woods, trying to seek refuge at Royal Sword Academy.
~~~~~~
Yuu had collapsed at the base of a tree after pushing her way through bushes and trees for 3 hours. No one at Night Raven College even noticed she was gone until it was too late.
"Mmm..." Yuu groans, turning in her sleep.
The bushes start to move, and she wakes up hugging Grim extra tight. Yuu gets up and moves into the brush, following the glimmer of something down the hill. After almost slipping, Yuu makes it down the steep incline and comes to the magestone cave that had the inky-looking monster from the beginning of the year.
I should be fine as long as I don't go inside. But I do desperately need a shower.
Yuu remembers the cottage east of the mine and walks to it, hoping she remembers the way. Yuu goes from a dark-looking forest to supreme cottage core aesthetic woods within 15 minutes of walking. Then in the middle of a field of mostly dried out grass, there was the abandoned but hopefully usable cottage. Yuu steps inside, and the wooden door creaks a bit. She sees the bathroom and goes into it to find a shower with flowers growing from the walls.
"Please let the pipes work!" Yuu pleads, turning the faucet to the H.
Warm water sprays out, and Yuu jumps with joy. She strips her clothes and jumps in the shower with Grim. Steam rises, and the glass becomes foggy. She grabs the green and pinkish bar of soap that smells like lavender and scrubs it all over her body. Grim gets his fair share of soap even though he's hissing and swiping claws at Yuu.
"I swear I'm never getting out of this shower!" Yuu exclaims, giving her hair a taste of the warm water that has touched her skin.
"Nyaa! This sure is the life!" Grim says, laying on one of the flower's many vines and getting water on his fur.
"Come on, Grim! Let's sing! We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no!" Yuu sings, putting her hands up in the air.
Unbeknownst to both Grim and Yuu, the Royal Sword Academy history class is taking a trip to the forest to see Snow White and The Seven Dwarves' original cottage.
"Alright, everyone, we're here!" Professor Charming exclaims, stopping in front of the door. "When we open this door, we shall walk through history!"
Professor Charming opens the door and is greeted by an overflow of steam from the bathroom. Everyone fans the steam away, and Professor Charming opens the bathroom door. Yuu and Grim are having too much fun being in a shower, singing We Don't Talk About Bruno to notice the door is open. Professor Charming opens the door and comes face to face with a naked Yuu. They both stare at each other before screaming.
The Royal Sword Academy boys hear the screaming and rush into the bathroom, meeting a soaked Grim and a naked Yuu. The students scream, some with blushes on their faces.
"Gentleman! Avert your eyes away from the pure virgin's naked body!" Professor Charming yells, covering his eyes. "We're humbly sorry, miss!"
"If you're sorry, get out of the bathroom so I can change into my clothes!" Yuu exclaims, covering his chest and crotch.
"Yes, miss!" The Royal Sword Academy students and Professor Charming yell, running into the living room.