Part 2

"After her, or else it is off with your heads!" Riddle screams, holding his injured head.

The Heartslabyul dorm runs after their queen, who is currently trying to figure out her way through the maze.

"Grim, can you figure out which way to go?" Yuu asks, hearing a couple of footsteps running behind her.

"I can try and use my inner cat senses. Mm...ok...take a left, then after that take a right!" Grim says, jumping out of Yuu's arms and leading her to the supposed correct path.

"Queenie! You shouldn't be running away from your simps!" Cater yells, running behind Yuu with his copies following him.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!

One of Cater's copies lunges at Yuu and hits the roses as she ducks.

"Grim, tell me you know where to go next?!" Yuu asks, picking up speed to outrun the Caters.

"Yeah! Follow me!" Grim replies, turning around to throw a fireball at the Caters.

Yuu follows Grim as the morning turns into noon. Grim and Yuu take a sharp right turn and end up right in a dead end.

"Grim! I thought you said you could guide me out!" Yuu exclaims, backing up against the wall of rose bushes.

"I thought I could!" Grim replies, jumping into Yuu's arms.

The voices of Riddle, Trey, Ace, Cater, and Deuce grow near as Yuu starts to hyperventilate. Their shadows begin to line up on the maze's thorny walls.

"I think I can hear our queen breathing...she must be in this dead end," Deuce says, his breath burning hot at the thought of Yuu.

Yuu hears the bushes move behind her, and she takes a wary look behind her. A pair of arms pop out and hold Grim and Yuu's mouths shut.

"Don't make a sound," A boy with purple hair and cat ears says as he turns himself invisible.

Grim and Yuu nod and do as he says. Yuu calms her breathing, and the five Heartslabyul boys show up.

"Cater! I thought you said she would be here!" Riddle yells, looking directly at the invisible Yuu.

"I heard her! I thought she was here!" Cater yells back.

Yuu motions for the purple cat boy to get them out of here, and he obliges. Yuu and Grim appear outside Heartslabyul and take a giant sigh of relief.

"What is going on here?" The purple cat boy asks, looking worried as he sees Yuu's semi-unbuttoned shirt.

"I don't know...something weird. All I know is they started acting like this after a potion exploded and covered the whole school. By the way, what's your name? I feel like I've seen you before," Yuu replies, petting Grim to relieve her stress.

"Che'nya. My name's Che'nya. You saw me briefly during the Unbirthday party. I go to Royal Sword Academy," Che'nya explains. "If you don't get this issue resolved, you can always come to Royal Sword Academy for help."

"Thanks. We'll take your advice if things don't work out well. I'm going to find my other friend to see if he can help. Bye, and btw my name's Yuu!"

Yuu runs to the hall of mirrors as she tries to get as far as the maze as humanly possible. After 20 minutes of running, she begins to feel tired, stopping to take a breather. Everything is quiet to the point that not even the flamingos squawk. Grim rests on Yuu's chest and begins to fall asleep. A bush rustles near the trees, and Yuu doesn't waste any time getting up to continue her journey.

Yuu walks into the hall of mirrors where not even a single person is there. She walks up to Savanaclaw's mirror, and just as she's about to touch it, a Cater kisses her cheek.

"There you are. A queen shouldn't go anywhere without her bodyguards. What if those nasty savages desecrate our queen?" Cater says as he kisses Yuu's ear.

Yuu slowly turns around and sees most of Heartslabyul in the hall of mirrors.

"Come back with us. We can have a nice tea party. Plus, Trey cooked chocolate tarts just for you!" Riddle says, getting closer to Yuu.

Grim wakes up and shoots out multiple fireballs setting some people on fire.

Yuu doesn't waste the chance and touches Savanaclaw's mirror. Just as she's about to be in Savanaclaw, Deuce grabs her hand and pleads with her.

"Please. Don't go. I love you. Don't leave me!" Deuce pleads, tears falling from his eyes.

Grim bites Deuce's hand, and Yuu is safely transported to Savanaclaw.

"Welcome to the Lions Den, Grim," Yuu says.