Alternate Ending

A/N: I made this alt. ending as a way to celebrate my tumblr getting 1000+ followers. Hope you enjoy it!

The smoothies were no good. It wasn't strong enough to fix them. Unfortunately, Yuu came crying back to NRC, missing her friends.

"Oh, Yuu, you came back," Malleus coos, holding a crying Yuu in his arms.

Yuu looks at Malleus with red eyes and tries not to cry herself to death.

"Yuu, won't you tell me your true feelings?" Malleus asks, leading her back inside NRC.

Everyone is sitting in the auditorium, waiting for Yuu to speak. Yuu looks at the microphone and feels eerily comfortable. She steps onto the stage and nervously looks at everyone.

"Um...I...I really love everyone here. You all were so kind to me when I first got here. Ace, Deuce, you two were my first friends. You helped me make friends along the way, and I saw so many magical things I would've never experienced back home. I made some of you better people. And for that, I'm eternally grateful and will never forget you," Yuu says, the auditorium suddenly turning dark.

Everyone applauds after Yuu's speech, and suddenly she's in a black, sparkly dress. Yuu's holding flowers, and the students throw roses onto the stage.

"Thank you. Thank you," Yuu says like a movie star at the Oscars.

Her smile grows, tears flow down her cheeks. The lights turn on, and they're so bright her vision goes white.

~~~~~

"Oh my God, she's waking up! Give her space!" Some man screams as Yuu's vision clears.

Her eyes open, and everyone is looking down at her.

"Is this some sort of love cult ritual ya'll created?" Yuu asks, getting a confused look from everyone.

"No. You ate some of Lilia's cooking during the culinary class. You passed out immediately," Crewel tells Yuu.

"Oh, so there was no love potion accident?" Yuu asks, sitting up.

"Are you kidding me?! Of course not! I'd never let these kids make a love potion! Do you know how badly that would end?!" Crewel exclaims, his eyes going wide. "In fact, we had to bring Professor Radcliffe from RSA just to get over the food posioning Lilia gave you."

A boy with light brown hair in a Royal Sword uniform walks by, and Yuu's eyes twinkle.

Phillip?

"What are RSA students doing here?" Yuu questions, not believing her eyes.

"Radcliffe asked for some of the students to help you. They're his best students," Trein answers, handing Yuu a cup of water.

Yuu puts down the cup of water and runs out to the hallway, trying to catch up to the brown-haired RSA boy. She ignores the calls of her friends and the staff, catching up to the RSA boy. You fall down, and your thud gains the attention of the brown-haired RSA boy.

"Are you ok?" The boy asks, grabbing your hand and helping you stand up. "Do I know you from somewhere? I could've sworn I've seen you beore."

"I'm fine, and I could say the same thing about you," Yuu responds, failing not to blush.

"Are you blushing because of the food poisioning or because of me?" The boy flirts, kissing your hand.

"You."

"Well then, I'll have to see you around more often. What's your name?"

"Yuu. What's yours?"

"Phillip."

"Hey! Get away from our friend you flirtatious prince!" Ace yells, chasing after Phillip.

Phillip kisses your hand then runs away. You feel something in your hair, and put out a rose. It's red petals have a phone number spelled out on them. All Yuu can do is smile at the memories of the dream Phillip. Yuu returns the rose to her hair, and waves goodbye to a Phillip, who's running away from Deuce.