Chapter 9: The God, The Wild Pikachu, The Speakers, And The Protagonist

Holy-!Thank you all so much! To be honest, I thought this would be a fun idea, so I make this book out of boredom

Holy-!
Thank you all so much! To be honest, I thought this would be a fun idea, so I make this book out of boredom. I didn't know that it would be this popular! As of right now, we have 8.4k views and 247 votes in total! We're also #1 in 'Omori' somehow.

I can't say thank you enough!

But seriously, I'm sorry for not uploading for a long time. To be honest, I get bored really easily, so I tend to leave books unfinished. I'm sorry about that.

BUT!

I'll try my hardest to finish this book and give it longer chapters! This book is based off of the mha anime, so one episode is equal to one chapter, meaning that there will be a lot of chapters coming up! I don't have a specific uploading schedule, but I'll try to post chapters whenever I finish them! Let me know if there's any spelling errors or anything you want me to clarify! Of course, I'm open to constructive criticism!

ᴺᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᶦᵗᶦᶜᶦˢᵐ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ⁻

Ahem!...Anyways-

I also changed the cover of the book. I like this one a lot more! What do you guys think?

Let's be honest, though-You guys want to get to the long-awaited chapter, so I'll get on with that. If you took the time to read this, thank you for your patience! If not, thanks for being so eager to start the actual chapter. Not that you'll see that compliment, anyway...heh.

Without further ado, enjoy the chapter!

~~~

Sunny and Momo were both next to the fake bomb, it's location on the south side of the fourth floor. The room was empty, save for the two teamates and the bomb itself.

Their opponents, were Team G, Kaminari and Jiro, who where the heroes. Sunny and Mom, Team C, where the villains.

"Since we are already acquainted with each other, I suppose I should properly tell you my Quirk." Momo suddenly said, breaking the silent atmosphere. Sunny simply nodded in response.

"As you heard yesterday, I can create any non-living material. However, I need to know the molecular structure of what it is made of. The more I eat, the more material I have to work with." She explained thoroughly. 

After that, Sunny explained his Quirk to her. Occasionally, Momo nodded, showing that she was listening intently and understood everything. She was quite a good listener.

When I was finished, Momo said, "I understand. I believe that it's better for you to attack the heroes while I defend this bomb." She gently put a hand on it. "I believe my Quirk is better suited to defend, while yours is better in battle." She concluded with a thoughtful look on her face.

I agreed. The only defense I really have is defensive barrier made of red hands. Momo could make weapons, but that takes up a lot of energy and is difficult to make. Her plan was logical, so I went along with it.