𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ⋆ 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

________________________________________________________________________________

 this chapter will be taking place at the 3/4 platform. It will also start in the perspective of Scorpio, in 3rd person.

I suggest listening to the song as you read, it definitely adds affect. This song is bye Million Eyes, and is called, "There Will Be Rain"

________________________________________________________________________________

 This song is bye Million Eyes, and is called, "There Will Be Rain" ________________________________________________________________________________

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The steam pulled at the throat of Scorpio, as he intently watched the mild, thick, pillar in front of him. The magical station was filling up by the minute, and Scorpio had never been fond of big crowds.

The group of Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Libra had been impatiently waiting for their water sign friend, Cancer for the past 5 minutes.

~~~~

"Goodness, how long does it take for the bastard to pass over?" Capricorn grumbled, staring at the brick wall with extreme hatred in his eyes.

"Who knows..." Libra said, with a calm tone, although his face expressed much annoyance. Scorpio looked around, slightly tapping his foot.

"If he doesn't hurry up, there will be no place for us to sit...together." Aquarius mumbled, not really being heard.

Moments passed and a large sigh escaped from Scorpio.

"Let's just go, he'll find us somehow." Capricorn said, and the others were eager to agree, except Libra.

"Why don't we wait another moment? What if we leave and he comes?" Libra calmly stated. Capricorn whipped his head back, giving the air sign a small glare.

"Whatever, you wait here then. I'll be finding a compartment for us." Capricorn stated, before pushing his cart full of luggage away. Scorpio, a bit defeated and confused, slowly pulled his cart out from its parked position, and followed Capricorn.

He looked back and Aquarius signaled he would be staying with Libra. There was a simple nod from Scorpio, and then he was off to catch up to Capricorn.

As they transferred everything from the carts to the train, Scorpio was able to find an empty compartment, that would fit Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Capricorn, Libra, and himself.

Although he enjoyed the Slytherin side better, they always ended up sitting in the Gryffindor area even though it was only Aries who was one in that particular house.

"I'll go look out for those slugs. You stay here and keep dibs on our compartment." Capricorn said, as he peeked his head out of the glass door, before looking back at his seated friend.

"If you can, could you feed Remy for me? I wasn't able to this morning before we set foot to the station." He asked, and Scorpio replied with a simple nod. Capricorn then stepped gracefully out into the halls of the train, where he disappeared. Scorpio sat in silence for a small bit, before adjusting towards the large oval cage that was holding place for Cap.