𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ⋆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

Hey you guys! Sorry for not updating like I wanted too, there was a lot going on with me coaching some "students" and my martial art classes. 

I have a confirmed ship, Capricorn and Virgo! SOOO! We will be looking more into their secret relationship in this chapter, considering that Leo and Virgo are best friends, and this chapter will be in Leo's POV

There are so many songs to go with this chapter, so I will start off the chapter with one, but transition into others as the chapter goes on. The Music artist's and names will be in authors note. 

Don't forget to comment what relationships you would like to see!

@KhaliaGolden08 

________________________________________________________________________________

𝐋𝐞𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧)

It had been an eventful week. With Draco's constant remarks to Gemini, and Snape's sluggish punishments, it was safe to say that I was worn out by Friday. 

Today, was particularly special. Apparently, we would be introduced to the Goblet of Fire, and the other schools that would be attending school here to compete. 

I wasn't pleased, as the space was already crowded. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Today, I would be attending Herbology and Transfiguration, before classes would be cut short due to this Triwizard introduction. To be honest, I rather study with Snape then watch a bunch of French girls walk into our school feeling some entitlement because they are getting our undivided attention. 

I could tell that Virgo, Pisces, and Gemini weren't fond of the idea either, as their faces showed annoyance every time it was brought up. 

Trust, I'm the observant type. 

I impatiently waited in the common room loft for my lousy friends to get finished dressing. 

Sagittarius and Aries were not slow to get ready but waking them up was the thing that made us 15 minutes late to breakfast. 

I heavily sighed, before stomping my way up the Gryffindor stairs again, not noticing that I shoved Hermione Granger to the side. 

I burst into the girl's dormitory, where Sagittarius lay on her messy bed, fully dressed but knocked out. 

"Sagi!" I screamed, causing her to jolt up and hit her head on the canopy pole. 

"We're 10 minutes late to breakfast!" I groaned, dragging her by the arm off the bed. She managed to grab her book bag as she tussled with me, trying to kick from my grip.