𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐢

Hello guys! Here is another chapter after a long time gone. This chapter in particular is special since a lovely reader of mine and I came up with this storyline together to add suspense and a deep dive to Gemini and Libra's true love for each other! <3 Aquarius is so underrated here so I'm going to soon be dedicating a long chapter to them, as he deserves some recognition.

IMPORTANT

Right now, is a time of war. I pray for the people in Gaza, whose lives have been flipped around or taken. These people are people like us, with goals, dreams, lives, and souls. The innocent children who will never go to college or will never have a family of their own shall live in our memories. This isn't only an issue in Palestine, but in Congo, Sudan, Lebanon, and Afghanistan. Many countries are at a time of need, and so spreading the word is important. Please, at times like this, don't take anything for granted, and remember that speaking out is important.

Israel has stripped Gaza of water, electricity, and many other basic needs for humans, and as of now I am unaware of any fundraisers that can give money to the people in Palestine, but as I deepen my research, I will look into finding websites that can actually deliver funds. If any reader has a possible link, please share it.

I wanted to share this because staying silent will only allow this to continue, and people with any sort of platform (even as little as mine) should share news.

When I state my opinion, I ask for no hate as right now we need to come together and understand and try an help the suffering. If you have any foul opinions, please keep them to yourself as negativity will not be allowed here.

FREE PALESTINE.
__________________________________

𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧)

Once I had excused myself, I began a frantic search for Gemini. I was aware of the bullying she had been facing, and after realizing she wasn't with the boys either, my panic worsened.

After thoroughly checking the library for any sign of her, I pulled out my wand. After a moment of hard thinking, I quickly casted my patronus, dedicating a message to her. I watched as the wisp of a cat pranced away, and I followed behind, wondering if it would lead me to her.

It was too late though, as my cat disappeared, leaving me clueless.

I frowned. But something caught my attention.

I could've been overthinking it, but my spell went in the direction of the Forbidden Forest. I whipped my head around realizing that Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle were no where to be found as well.

My gut told me that Gemini was in trouble, and it was definitely something to do with the three of them.

I broke a sweat as I picked up a sprint, and I knew my face expressed worry as I passed through corridors and grand rooms to make my way to the haunting forest.