𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ⋆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞

Hello wonderful readers! this chapter will hopefully be longer and will go into more depth of Sagittarius' background. 

As we know, she sees, and hears things. Is it the Dark Lord trying to connect to her? Is it one of the Slytherins *cough cough* Draco Malfoy, teasing her? 

Who knows? 

This chapter is mainly going to start in Capricorn's POV, maybe a bit of Aries? and Sagittarius for the ending, where something shocking happens. 

Aquarius, Libra, and any other Zodiac's who's POV's haven't been visited yet are next to come.

________________________________________________________________________________

𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧)

Waking up in the Slytherin dorm had never been pleasing. 

It seemed that everyone always woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and it always appeared as nighttime, since the windows were fogged up all the time. Sure, it was a big place, but it was always a bit depressing. 

I would sometimes wonder if that meant I was a depressing person, and that's why I was in this house. 

As I slowly made my way to the wardrobe in the corner of the boy's dorm, I noticed Scorpio wasn't in his bed. I quickly dressed into my uniform going without robes and made my way out of the room. 

As I walked out, I remembered that our dorms were being shared with Drumstrang, so many of the students from there crowded the upper common room, where their tents were placed. 

(You know, those type of tents that are small on the outside, but as soon as you get in them like a condo?)

Seeing that Scorpio was on the couches, I moved to join him, but was stopped by something at the corner of my eye. 

I turned quick, to see that Gemini was being cornered. 

What the hell, why wasn't Scorpio doing anything. Did he not notice?

.

.

I made my way to the corner rather quickly, before grabbing Crabb by the neck, and shoving him away from Gemini. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, with a rather cold tone. I noticed that Draco immediately turned, looking rather confused, and skeptical about me being there. 

"Move, Malfoy, or I'll have a wonderful time telling Aunt Narcy about the habic you've caused to my friends." I spat, and the platinum blonde simply rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever, like you would. My mother couldn't care less." He said, and I shrugged. "You forgot I'm the favorite nephew. we'll see about that." I scoffed, before grabbing Gemini's hand and taking her to the couches.