𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ⋆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Hello fellow readers! Thank you so much for reaching 1k. It means a lot to me, and I'm so happy for my supporters. I want to give a shout-out to the consistent readers, they know who they are! Apologies for not updating consistently</3

This chapter will be from the POV of Aries! I hope everyone enjoys it.

________________________________________________________________________________

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬' 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍)

What the hell.
What the hell?

It took moments for me actually to comprehend what was going on. As the room began to mumble and whisper, I stared at Sag in complete shock.

"Go up there, go on." Said Hermione Granger, the friend of Harry Potter. She looked to Sag and then Potter, before nudging her head demandingly.

I was fooled as Sag obeyed, slowly getting up to join the hesitant Potter.

Watching closely, I was sure she was about to shit herself.

"What just happened," Leo whispered, and I shook my head. For once I was truly clueless.

And I was never clueless.

The pair disappeared, and that's when the talking started.

I heard awful things escape the mouths of others, and I glared around, at where I had heard the mumbling.

"Shut your trap before I shut it for you!" I hissed. The students talking suddenly hushed, giving looks of judgment and fear. Rolling my eyes, I turned my head back to the front of the dining hall.

The student section sat silent for a long while as the remaining teachers discussed what to do with us.

They sent us to our dorms, which was no problem, as it was quite boring staring at them anyways. Although I was worried about Sagi, I knew they wouldn't do anything to her, so I switched my mind to Leo, and where she was.

"Did you see that?" Libra's voice mumbled, and I was somewhat confused as he came out of nowhere. I didn't jump though, since I'm not a pussy.

"Obviously, dumbass." I shoved the air sign playfully, and he shook his head, with a chuckle.

"Well, what the hell do we do now?" Libra said after we maneuvered to a small hall, watching the people move along.

"No clue," I mumbled, before glancing around. My eyes caught something of the sort that looked like Scorpio, and... was it Pisces?

I pointed a finger in the direction of the two, and Libra's eyes followed.

"Aren't they like dating or something?" Libra shrugged, not once batting an eye at them again. I shrugged.

"Wanna spy?" I grinned.

Libra responded by shaking his head.

Groaning, I whined out, "why?".

"I'm all for being mischievous, but we should stay out of their business."  Libra shrugged and began to walk down the darkened hallway, where the Hufflepuff dorm would be.

"So we're just not gonna do anything together?" I groaned. Libra yelled out an "Until tomorrow!" and turned into the corner, where I saw a flash of his robes, and then he was gone.
.

.

"IF YOU DON'T GET UP, I'LL HEX YOU FOR A WEEK." Leo's voice boomed in my ears, sounding similar to the chiming bells that played every morning. Except Leo sounded 10x more thunderous and more infuriating.

Smacking whatever I could, I attempted to slap her in the face.

"Okay, OKAY! Get out. This is the BOYS DORMITORY."

She thankfully left after my harsh requests, and that was now my signal to get up for real.

Half awake, I managed to throw on a shirt, which was hopefully clean, and some simple dress pants that luckily have no stains on them, and then I exit the room.

I am greeted with a nervous looking Leo, who seems as if she has something on her mind.

"Is something up?" I ask but am greeted with a small grunt.

"Sagi wasn't in her bed when I woke up, I never wake up after her." She said quietly, before wandering off down the stairs.

I follow, having a terrible gut feeling in me.
.

.

.

We are greeted by a dull, quiet Zodiac group. Everyone seems a bit upset, but so am I. I let out a harsh sigh, and fumble with my robes.

"We should head to class." Pisces suggests.

"We have 15 minutes until class starts." Libra blinks.

"We can get the best seats in class...?" Pisces shrugs back down.

"Whatever, let's just go." Scorpio says, and I roll my eyes. I don't wanna go to class. We have 15 minutes to get to class!

Instead I just follow the crowd, not in the mood to debate.

I miss Sag.
A lot.

I dig my hands into my robes, tilting my head down. Hopefully people will get the sign to "leave me ALONE."

Leo, unfortunately doesn't get the sign.

"Hey Aries."

"Hi."

"How are you doing?"

"Alright.."

Long pause.

"I miss her too. But she's fine, don't worry."
I glance up, and Leo is wiping away tears.

Hola Amigos!

I'm not dead, don't worry. I didn't update like I thought I would, so apologies for that. This chapter isn't edited so expect mistakes.

New chapters will flood in soon.

Mwaaa

-Kat<3