𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ⋆ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐

As I said in the author's note last chapter, I've been wanting to include Gemini more. I forgot to mention Leo and Aquarius as well, so expect the next chapters in their POV's. For this chapter, we'll be switching into Gemini's POV. 

And for the request of a few comments, Sag, Virgo, Capricorn, and Scorpio's backstories will be looked more into soon! Thank you for the comments! 

Comment and vote to show your interest and support! 

This song is "Lights are on" by Tom Rosenthal. PS. I'm dedicating this song to our poor Cancer, Capricorn, and Virgo :( 

Mwa! 

________________________________________________________________________________

𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧)

I watched, confused as everything played out in front of me. 

I recall the Cruciatus curse being casted by Mad-Eye, and pure chaos happening 10 seconds into the torture. 

Although the spider bit was disturbing, the distressed screaming from Cancer unlocked an unfortunate memory, that I thought I had hidden forever. 

And, although I wasn't fond of Virgo, I felt myself feeling pity from her as tears streamed down her face. And along with Capricorn, I didn't think I would ever see him express such a painful emotion. 

Capricorn, Cancer, and Virgo were then escorted to the nursing room, while we continued our lesson. I could tell that most of the Zodiac worried for them, since it was rare for Virgo and Capricorn to act out, and Cancer had only screamed once during our 4 years of friendship. 

"Now, that's situated. Let's get on with the lesson then." Mad eye said. He looked around the room, and then asked the same question again. 

"Do you know any others?" He simply said. Less people raised their hands, and only from the zodiac, did Leo raise her hand. 

He ended up choosing Hermoine, who hesitantly said, "Avada Kedavra." 

She got some odd looks, and one of them was from me. 

How did she know about it?  It was such a sensitive topic. 

I felt Libra twitch next to me after the words, which caused me to glance at him. 

A glance turned into a stare, as I zoned into his...beautiful...gorgeous eyes... 

Ach!

I did it again, I stared. 

(If it isn't obvious by now, Gemini has a huge crush on Libra. She stares at him for hours at a time and finds herself trying to look into his perspective more.)