𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 ⋆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐

Hello! This chapter will take place in Aquarius's POV. I don't know a lot of male Aquarius' so I will try to write this as best as possible with the information I can get.

Virgo is the next zodiac that will be written, and then zodiacs will be getting their POVS repeated. Leo and Sagi will get some time taken off since their POVS have already been written twice.

I also received an amazing recommendation for some upcoming chapters by a reader. This person will be credited once the chapter comes out, and I'm very thankful for their suggestions and support!

________________________________________________________________________________

𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

To say this was miserable event was an understatement. The frisky air nipped at my cheeks, and a scarf couldn't protect me from shivering. The gossip that spread along the stands was outright terrible, and it was rough to see the reactions of Leo, Aries, Libra, and Gemini as they got word of the rumors going around about Sagi.

The setting upon the arena revealed that this first challenge would deal with mythical creatures, No doubt. A reflective gold egg was placed on a rocky ledge, and down near the walls was a dark chamber was left unopened. Excruciating roars came from the chambers every so often, allowing the crowd and myself to gasp in surprise.

The stadium was packed, and I ended up sitting beside Leo, which I was relieved for. But when it came to luck, it was always "you win some, you lose some." I ended up in front of Gemini and Libra, and hearing them whisper sweet nothings to each other made me cringe. It was no better that Cancer sat in front of me, along with Taurus and Scorpio, and the group was constantly talking each other's heads off. (Except for Scorpio, who whispered to Pisces who sat behind me.) I was finally smushed in by Pisces on my left.

I waited uncomfortably for some sort of announcement that the games would be starting.

"Hello wizards and Witches." A voice came from the microphones, loud as hell. I felt Pisces and Leo jump beside me. "We will officially begin the first Tournament of the Triwizard Games. Introducing Fleur Delcoure as our first champion!"

Everyone, including my own eyes; averted to the tent that was holding all the participants. I watched carefully as the girl emerged, wearing an interesting uniform that was colored a light blue, representing the Beaubaxtons.

.

.

.

.

Sounds of gasps erupted in the crowd as Cedric Diggory, one of the last contestants, failed to capture the golden egg that lay protected by a dragon. It seemed only Sagi and Potter were the ones left, and I found myself tapping my foot nervously. After seeing how extreme and rough the past rounds were, I found myself sitting up and scanning for Sagi.