𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 ⋆ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥

This chapter will finally be in Virgo's POV. I apologize to all the Virgo's who I made wait so long. I am a Virgo myself! 

This was supposed to be updated earlier, but I forgot I had to partake in a program that would take up almost 8 hours of my day thru Mon-Thurs. Thankfully that phase is over and I can attempt to make a schedule for the chapters to post. 

This chapter will include some readers request for ideas! 

________________________________________________________________________________

𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 

The rush of worry hit me like a book. It took longer than usual to get to the infirmary, and when we arrived, Sagi didn't look so good. 

"Seriously, I can't believe that Dumbledore allowed minors to participate in the Triwizard Tournament!" Leo paced across the Ravenclaw common room, that was temporarily empty. 

Everyone had separated after we all made sure Sag was alright, as everyone had their own way to deal with the near death, as it managed to pull at all of our hearts. 

My black cat, Midnight, roamed around the desks that I sat on, and it seemed that she could sense the tension of this conversation. 

"I agree, but you heard what he stated. We have to obey the wishes of the Goblet of Fire, even if it means death. Many people, of age, have died. Thats just a risk that's a part of this thing." I tried to be reasonable, but there was no backbone to my statement. 

This act was truly dangerous, and it was rather odd that Dumbledore would allow such a dangerous task. Especially with rumors of the Death Eaters being active, and "He who must not be named" taunting Harry Potter. 

Shivers were sent down my spine thinking of "He who must not be named." 

"Where do we even go from here?" Leo groaned, finally taking a seat beside me on the commons couch. 

"Well, apparently there is some news tomorrow. Every 4th and 5th year will be attending Ms. McGonagall's class. There is a large announcement." I tried to take her mind off her poor friend. 

I had gathered this information earlier from the stands, from some 5 years behind me. Although I wanted to hear more, there was no time since Sag had made her entrance. 

"Wait- What?" Leo turned to me, and I knew I had her attention. "Yes, many students have been talking about it! I'm shocked you haven't heard!" I began. 

"Well, I've been a little occupied." Leo rolled her eyes, before motioning me to go on. "Right... well I don't know much. But from what I've heard everyone says it's for the annual Yule ball that's coming up. We're supposed to be practicing." I gave her the summary, and soon her bright attitude was up. 

"How exciting! Oh, I hope Sagi can attend. Wait- the Yule Ball! We need dresses, shoes, accessories! Oh, this is too exciting." Leo rambled. 

"Woah, slow down now! Leo, it's getting rather late. You shouldn't be having such thrilling thoughts before bed." I laughed, before getting up. "Would you like me to walk you back to your dorm?" 

She grinned. "No, it's alright! I need that time to think anyways. See you later, Virgo." She waved and gave one last pat to Midnight, before wandering off and out of the dorms. 

I picked up my precious cat, before walking off to my dorm. There, I dressed myself for bed and said goodnight to my roommates, Luna Lovegood, and Cho Chang. I wasn't fond of either of the two, but it was good manners to be civil with roommates. 

.

.

.

The group was rather looking drained when I found them in the Grand Hall. I made my way to Capricorn, who was reading while pitching into Taurus and Cancer's conversation. 

I took my seat next to him, and felt his warmth nudge against me, as our way of saying "I missed you." 

"Have you heard the news? We're all going to McGonagall's class!" Taurus chirped. I took notice to the way she sat in Cancer's lap, and the way his arm looped around her waist. 

"Yeah, I've heard. Class is slightly far. Should we make our way now?" 

"Sure! Let's go~" Taurus grinned, and her and Cancer were off, with Pisces, Scorpio, and Aquarius following along. 

I walked along with Capricorn, but nothing was really said. We soon were entering McGonagall's class, and everyone was shocked to see that the seats had been slid to the sides, and no tables were in our sight. 

"Welcome, students! Please, girls to the right, boys to the left." Ms. McGonagall stated, her voice loud over the chatter and rustling of students. 

I exchanged a look with Cap, before watching him shrug and walk off with Scorpio and Cancer. I ended up following Taurus and Pisces. We were seated next to Leo, Gemini, and Sagi, who had made a full recovery in the last 12 hours, and we were ironically seated across from the boys of the Zodiac. 

McGonagall began to speak, and she spoke of the Yule ball. I felt myself seep into my chair as she stated that we would be learning how to dance, and for the next few classes, we would be learning about the art of the Yule ball, and how everything would be playing out. 

"This is so much more exciting than potions!" Pisces and Leo whispered to each other, as we watched Ron Weasley and Harry Potter dance terribly together, while the Weasley twins laughed at the two, and our professor judged them. 

Soon, we were all practicing how to dance. Mrs. McGonagall forced us all up, and everyone was unfortunately paired with random people. I danced with Neville Longbottom, Fred Weasley, and finally I got a chance to dance with Capricorn. 

We kept it friendly, but butterflies were swarming through my stomach and taunting me as we danced closely. 

.

.

Soon class was over, and I found myself with the girls as the guys said they had some "important matters". But it didn't really matter if they were gone or not, I didn't want to hang out with them after that class. 

I sat close to Leo and Pisces, as we snacked on fruits waiting for our next class to separate us. Here, we listened closely to Sagi's story about her time in the arena.

As she talked, I noticed that we missed one of the girl members. Gemini's presence was lacked, and I found myself glancing around to see if she was nearby. While making this observation I came to the terrible realization that Draco Malfoy and his two little followers were gone. 

I found myself shooting up in my seat, and quickly excusing myself to the restroom.