Broken Teeth

Y/N POV:

I grabbed the tweezers and stared at myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe I was going to do this. I was going to break a tooth or two in order to see Lee Wook.

He had been avoiding me this whole time and it was bothering me. I just wanted to talk to him again. I felt like I had been unable to get the things that I felt off of my chest. If this was gonna be the way to get to him, then I am willing to do it. He seemed worth it. 

Maybe in the future I would regret it but not now. 

He said he was crazy? Well he will know that I am crazier. 

I had tried to numb myself by using ice, but I knew that it would not work that way. I took the tweezers and started to tug and twist at my canine tooth. It hurt a lot and it was hard for me, but finally after it seemed like hours, I was able to get it out. I also cracked another tooth. 

There was something wrong with me, and I knew it. 

But I didn't care. 

After a while, I was smiling at my bloody mouth in the mirror. Yes, this would get his attention for sure. 

It stung but it was a good sting. 

.........................

LEE WOOK POV:

"You won't guess who you have to work on today," a coworker told me when I came to work that morning. 

"What happened? I'm not a plastic surgeon here. Please don't tell me I have to fix a whole mouth." 

I inwardly felt my heart drop. It would mean lots of blood...and these things were difficult for me.

"A girl has a few broken teeth and some that fell out. Pretty bad if you ask me! She's already here."

I forced a smile, "Ok...I will get to work straight away."

I hurried to my car and took out the pills that a friend of mine had made for me. I only took them when I would be doing procedures with more blood present. It calmed my nerves down.

I got into my office and found myself face to face with Y/N.

No. This could not be happening. 

I felt myself start to panic. 

I needed to get someone else to do this for me. 

I was about to head out to tell my coworker to work on her, but she stood up and grabbed my arm swiftly.

I froze and didn't dare to look at her. 

Part of me knew that I didn't want anything to do with her because my heart was starting to soften towards her. I knew that would be bad for myself but also bad for her. She didn't understand, and she never would. 

"Please, let me go," I said. I felt my tongue start to water and I pinched myself. 

I could hear her pulse bright and clear. The pound of her heart rung in my ears loudly. I could imagine the blood flowing through her veins. I swallowed hard. I needed to get away. 

I took the medication. Why was I still acting like this? I had not even looked at her now. 

"Lee Wook?" she asked. 

Her voice seemed to come from far away. 

I snapped out of it and with my free hand, I brushed her hand off of my arm. 

"I'm busy, I can't do your teeth today. I will get another to do it for you."

"No, I want you to do it. I feel less afraid when you are my dentist. You don't poke me as much with that pointy thing that they use."