I Miss You

Y/N POV:

I asked where we could meet that night. He had wanted to go on a date, and I felt so happy about that.
A real date at a nice restaurant and we could dress up too.

Something about his demeanor though was bothersome. He was acting as if this was the last time we would ever see each other, spoiling me and telling me that I could go anywhere I wanted and that he would be willing to do anything with a serious air about him.

I would have looked at this as a good sign but right now, I was in constant fear that he would change his mind and that he felt bad, so he was spoiling me. 

"I want to go to McDonalds," I said, wondering what his reaction would be. 

He sounded shocked, "Out of all places, that one? Let's go somewhere nice this time."

There was a playfulness in his voice but there was a sad note in it. 

"Is something wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"No...no nothing, Y/N...."

He sounded unsure. 

"You are scaring me." 

"I don't want to scare you, I have scared you enough," his voice softened, and he hung up. He sent me a location to meet that night through text and the way he had hung up was left lingering in my mind.

I dressed in a nice dress, one that I never thought I would ever wear since I never went anywhere nice. I wondered if he would be dressed in a suit and tie...just thinking about it made my face hot. I knew that when I saw him, I would hug his so tight that he wouldn't be able to get away. His words scared me and there was that mysterious air again.

..............................

I walked through the big double doors. The shiny glass and gold caught my eyes in every direction. But in the middle, was Wook. 

He was standing there all in black and white, dressed very sharp. His hair was slicked back, and I could smell him from where I was. 

Something was off.... I knew it.

I stood still for a second. There was no one else here. 

He took a step towards me and held out a hand.

"We are alone now so we can talk about everything," he told me, "Something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Is something wrong?" I asked, still not coming to him. I was worried he was going to tell me something that would break my heart. There was that serious, yet sad look in his eyes. 

"Y/N, let's just sit, ok? The waiter will be out soon."

After a moment of hesitation, he followed him to a table, and he pulled out the chair for me. I looked up at him and he gave me his charming smile. 

"You look beautiful as always," he said as he sat down.

"T-thanks...is something wrong?"

I couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong. 

"Let's just eat a little first," he said, grasping my hand and running his thumb along my fingers, "They have nice food here."

"Why is there no one here?"

"It's sold out," he smiled again, "I wanted to be alone with you somewhere nice."

I squirmed under his warm gaze.

"Something is wrong," I said again. 

His hand tightened around mine, "I do need to talk to you about something, but let's wait until we get food."