Don't

Y/N POV:

The hospital had called me since they saw the texts that I had sent him apparently. He had gone missing for a while and thankfully his phone had been close enough for them to contact me. But when I had come, I found him crawling from his new bed to another lady. 

And soon enough he had bit her right in front of me. 

I remember the feeling...it felt like I froze and my whole body got numb. 

He had bit her, and I had seen it. I hadn't imagined it. 

How could be be that way? I understand he was a vampire, but why was he doing this now? Was he trying to scare me? Because his complete lack of control suddenly scared me. 

I thought he could control it...but the way he crawled over as if it was taking all his might...

Then he got up and rushed away before I could even blink.

Everyone else was rushing into the room and trying to help the screaming lady. I rushed out the door and ran down the hallway, hoping I could catch him.

But I knew that was impossible. He was fast. 

..................................

He was nowhere to be found at university. 

All the students were shocked when another professor took over his classes. I went into the office and asked what happened to Professor Lee, and they told me that he resigned and moved to another job elsewhere...and that he had requested that they don't tell any of the students where he was going.

I hurried over to his dentist office and of course, he was replaced by a different physician. 

Lee had left so fast! 

Where could he have gone to?

There was one more place I could look. 

That evening I knocked on his door. There was silence but I didn't let that bother me. I kept knocking.  

Finally, the door opened an inch. I saw his red eyes through the doorway, but there was something unnatural about them.

They were bloodshot, more like he had been drinking too much.

"What?" he asked, irritably.

"Why did you disappear? Where are you going?"

"What is it to you?"

"Because I--"

"No," he stopped me before I could say anything, "don't even utter that word to me. I don't want to hear it. Don't you get it, weirdo?? I could kill you. That lady at the hospital, she's dead."

"She will be a vampire now though right?"

He rolled his eyes, "You read too much and it is all misinformation."

"Then tell me."

"Why are you not running away?" 

He sounded so annoyed...my embarrassment was making me want to run. But now that he mentioned that, I stood my ground to prove him wrong.

He shoved open the door and pointed inside.

"Look," he said, "I am moving. Nothing is here anymore. You will never see me again. And even if you did tell anyone who I really was, they would think you are the crazy one. So I would just keep you mouth shut for your sake."

After saying those words, he strolled past me, dragging one last bag along with him. I stomped after him.

"You really are a coward!" I yelled.

He just laughed and kept walking away.

I ran after him and grabbed his arm.

"You are leaving just because of a girl, huh?"

He paused. Maybe that soaked in. Then he just laughed again.

"Yes, you are right." He admitted.

I frowned. This wasn't working the way I wanted it to.

"Don't leave just because of me."

He shook his head, "Want me to kill you now? Because I will. You are tempting me."

..........................

LEE WOOK POV:

I disappeared before she could reach me.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I looked at my phone and I felt my heart drop. That psychopath of a girl decided to spam text me. I blocked her and then smiled once more. I was going to be at peace once more...without her.

Right when I thought everything was going ok, she rammed right into me with a scooter. 

I fell over because it had been so unexpected. I was shocked.

Then he grabbed my arm and stared at me straight in the eyes.

"Don't go, please," she begged, her voice small and her eyes sad, "please don't, please give me a chance! I don't care who you are, I just want to know more about you and to be in your company...that's all I ask for. Pleaseeeee don't leave!"

For some reason I stayed there and didn't get up.

She sounded legit. Maybe I should give her a chance. She was weird...but it was true, so was I. 

After a moment of hesitation, I stood up and brushed off my clothes.

"I am sorry, it is not safe for you that I am here."

She grabbed my wrist this time and I easily shook her off. 

"Forget about me, ok?" I said.

"Ok...if you say so." She turned away, this time looking dejected. 

I was feeling terrible the whole time. I was starting to see though my annoyance that she was indeed pretty special. The fact she wasn't scared of me was enough to have made me want to give her a chance, but then there was the complete weirdness of it all that spooked me. She seemed so desperate. 

But then again, maybe I didn't know what love was anymore...

Love did make people into crazy and desperate people. 

.....................................