Blood-thirsty Kiss

LEE WOOK POV:

I was instantly regretting what I was going to do. 

Her hands tightened on my coat. Her pulse was like music to my ears. I unclenched my fists and clenched her chin instead. She was stuck and she had no idea.

I struggled to suppress the growing urge to bite her. That is what I had been intending to do but now I didn't want to. However, it was better if I did. It would be better if she was scared of me. 

With that, I bit into her bottom lip, and she sounded shocked, and I felt her hand let go of my coat. I didn't pull away but kept going. Her blood was calling to me. I was finally able to drink human blood...again...

I dug my fangs deeper. She was trying to pull away. She was starting so shake and shiver. I could sense and feel the fear. I grasped her shoulders and held her there as I kept sucking her blood as I kissed her. It was so good I didn't want to stop.

But then I remembered that it would be a problem if I didn't.

I drew away and wiped the blood from my chin. She stared back at me with terrified eyes. 

"You...You..." she stumbled over her words.

I just smiled, "Yes, say it."

"You...did you just..." she couldn't even say it.

I drew closer to her again, "Shall I show you again? Huh?"

She quickly shook her head, "NO... no... don't hurt me please."

"You said you wanted to know me. You said I was interesting. You said you were curious. So I showed you what I really am. What now? Hm? You scared of me?" 

This felt bittersweet to me. I rather liked kissing her but biting her was better. And even better...she would be scared of me. I knew because I could sense the fear.

"Are you a vampire?" she finally let out.

I laughed, "AHHH, so now you know?"

"I--" she looked up at me, "I rather like that though."

I froze.

Did she just say that she liked me still? I was shocked.

"Perhaps you think I am faking. Perhaps--" I clutched her neck, "I think you need a lesson. Do you know what I could do to you? You have no idea what you just told me."

She didn't back away, but she took my hand and held it. I felt so confused right now.

"I think it's pretty cool if you ask me."

"WHAT? You know I could kill you, right?"

She shrugged, "But you won't, will you?"

My heart felt like it was melting all of a sudden. She wasn't scared but thought it was cool? Since when?

...................................

Y/N POV:

He looked so confused. I looked into his eyes, and they were wide with surprise. 

They looked warm, unlike the coldness they had held before. 

"I don't care that you are a vampire. I think that is cool...just...don't bite people."

"I haven't...not for hundreds of years. You are the first one I did it to since then."

I smiled to myself.

Why did that sound good yet bad at the same time?

"Sooooo," I laid back down, "do my teeth like you are supposed to."

He raised an eyebrow, "Um...ok."

I couldn't stop smiling though. Did this mean he would give me a chance now? I would like that.

I would like this vampire dentist to be mine despite the strange trait of his. 

...........................