♡Hilda X M!Reader♡~ All For Myself

Request from: @banreerose
Artist: @milkgrrl
               ⊱ ────── ──────

Finding that one true soulmate is either easy or hard for someone to find in this world.

(Y/N) thinks he found his true love, but does she feel the same? Is her love genuinely real towards him? Are they meant to be?

These exact questions run through (Y/N)'s mind everyday as he sees the beauty sit down in class as she opens her book. He always sit next to her, which is funny because these two have been friends since childhood but it's been years and he has yet to confess to her, will today be the day he'll get rid of those butterflies in his stomach?

Wanting attention (and simply because he loves to tease her), he took his feather pen and started to poke Hilda on her arm which she ignored but a minute after she turned her head to scold the playful boy.

"Hey! Do you seriously mind? It's way to early for this (Y/N)."

The only response she got was a chuckle and that made her mad, this was (Y/N)'s cue to calm her down before she blows a fuse!

"Relax Hilda, I was just messing with you!"

Hilda rolled her eyes and went back to reading her book which made (Y/N) sigh in relief as he decided to do the same.

Time went by slow but class finally ended in the afternoon and everyone rushed out except for (Y/N), who was exhausted to even walk at a normal pace. Everything was peaceful until someone gave a hard tap on (Y/N)'s shoulder which made him turn around quickly to see Caspar with that playful smile he always have on his face.

"Good afternoon (Y/N)! Beautiful weather we are having today, don't you agree?"

A good chunk of people in the Monastery is smart enough to know that if Caspar talks to you, there's a high chance that he's planning something that definitely isn't a good idea to begin with.

"Now what do you possibly want Caspar? Just spill it, you don't even talk to me unless you need some dumb favor."

Caspar made a fake offended gasp "That actually hurt my feelings, I can't believe (Y/N), my best friend, would say something that is obviously not true!"

"Dude, you aren't even close to being consider a friend!"

Realizing that (Y/N) isn't a fool, he quickly got to the point, "Okay okay, there's something that I need to tell you but you probably won't like it."

(Y/N) furrowed his in confusion, "I don't like anything you say or do but I'm actually curious to what you want to say."

"Well... a little bird told me that you liked Hilda, is that true?"

There was a complete silence in the conversation and (Y/N) could've sworn he almost passed out, he never told anyone about his crush so how does Caspar out of all people know this information?!

"H-How do you know that? Who told you?"

Hearing this immediately made Caspar giggle which turned into a burst of laughter but (Y/N) was frustrated at his response.

"What the hell is so funny?! I swear Caspar if you don't tell me right now-!"

Caspar tried so hard to talk normally but you can still hear a bit of laughing in his voice, "Nobody never told me dude, I tricked you and it was surprisingly easy! I just asked and you spilled the beans yourself!"

Disbelief was in his eyes as Caspar actually tricked him, he felt for the oldest trick in the book and (Y/N) was deeply embarrassed. Caspar sees he reaction and went back to his chill state.