♡Dorothea X M!Reader♡~ Blooming Rose

Request from: @AntmanMoran101
Artist: @ryuucae on Twitter

                 ⊱ ────── ──────

In the Garreg Mach Monastery, you are either a powerful noble or a ordinary commoner.

Nobles have crest's since they are soon to be heir to the thrones which is popular in Fódlan while the commoners have no such power to obtain or own a crest of their own. You were a commoner, but didn't mind at all since holding such power was complicated for yourself. The girl you loved was also a commoner, who had such a beautiful singing voice that you hear almost everyday in church.

Today you were walking pass the greenhouse but you stopped your tracks when you saw Dorothea in the garden with Annette, who was planting these lovely roses.

"Thanks for helping me garden Dorothea! Too bad we aren't in the same class..." Annette frowns at her own sentence.

Dorothea tried to brighten up the mood, "At least we get to hang out with each other after class! Besides, us being in different houses won't ruin our friendship."

"Y-Yeah, you are right!" Annette was going to water the tulips but the watering can was empty.

"I'll be right back, there's no water in this can."

The small noble left the greenhouse, leaving Dorothea alone to continue planting the roses. (Y/N) was about to leave until he saw two girls walk in the greenhouse, they seemed suspicious.

"Oh look, it's 'little miss perfect'."

"I think you mean 'little miss commoner', since she doesn't have a rank."

The two girls laughed at poor Dorothea, who was very upset, "Why are you hanging out with a noble? You commoners should start hanging out with your own people."

Dorothea couldn't take it anymore, she hated when people compare nobles and commoners as if they are different human beings.

"Why do you treat us with such unfairness? It doesn't matter what rank we are because at the very end, we are still people who breathe the same air."

"Tch, whatever. How did you even get in this Monastery?"

"Hanneman brought me here."

The girls bursted out a laugh, which confused Dorothea.

"Really? That loser brought you to this school?"

"That man took care of me when I had no one else! How dare you call him a loser, you nobles are ruthless jerks!"

The girls gasped at Dorothea's harsh words (even though it was true).

"That's it. I'm not letting this pleb talk back to me!"

One girl grabbed Dorothea by her hair and threw her across the room while the other girl started to pluck the roses. After throwing Dorothea, the girl joined the destruction.

"N-No! Please stop!" The girls didn't listen to Dorothea's pleas, which made her close to breaking down into tears. (Y/N) watched in disgust, he couldn't bare to see Dorothea being treated like crap anymore. Quickly, he made a plan that would be ridiculous to execute.