♡Claude X M!Reader♡~Delicate Recovery

Request from: @jblue0164
Artist: Unknown
────── ──────
Warning: This one-shot mentions angst and will focus on venting. There will be self-harm and a suicide attempt, if you are sensitive to any of these topics then please don't read it. Otherwise, enjoy!
                ⊱ ────── ──────

The chances of a commoner being with a noble is very slim, considering most nobles are associated in arranged marriage. 

You had feelings for a crown prince, who was way higher than a noble. Every girl was falling for him while every guy practically envy the prince, he is a very charismatic guy after all.

Today was so far a peaceful day when you were eating lunch with Ignatz, one of your best friends.

"Did you learn anything in class today (Y/N)?"

"Hm? Oh! I learned different types of swords today."

Ignatz frowned when he noticed that (Y/N) was daydreaming, a habit he recently started developing, "Say, are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, why do you ask?"

"It's just... I've never seen you daydream this much before. Is something on your mind? You know that you can tell me anything (Y/N)."

(Y/N) tried to avoid the topic, hoping Ignatz doesn't push the conversation forward, "Don't worry Ignatz, I'm fine."

With a sigh of relief, Ignatz smiled and continued to eat his lunch while (Y/N) was about to do the same thing until a certain boy came up to the duo.

"Hey, I was looking for you everywhere. What the hell are you doing? And who's this?"

(Y/N) could've sworn his heart stopped for a minute. He didn't want to see (B/N)'s face at all or even be around his presence.

Just a heads up that (B/N) means "Boyfriend's name". You can make up what he looks like along with the name, it doesn't matter. Now then, let's resume the story.

"T-This is my friend Ignatz... We were just eating lunch together..."

A twitch of anger was shown on (B/N)'s face which genuinely scared both (Y/N) and Ignatz, "Since when did I give you the permission to hang out with anyone?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know-"

"Oh just forget it! Come on!"

Harshly, (B/N) grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist and was dragging him out of his seat but Ignatz quickly intervened, "Don't touch him!"

The green haired boy almost freaked out when (B/N) gave him a glare, "Excuse me?"

Before he can open his mouth to say something, (Y/N) gave him a pleading look to not start a fight with (B/N).

"Just... leave him alone! He's not doing anything bad. Please let go of his wrist, you're hurting him!"

It seemed as if (B/N) didn't want to let go, but he knew (Y/N) would fight back along with Ignatz. So he gave up and angrily walked away from the duo.

"Thank you Ignatz, you really are brave."

"I only did that to protect you, normally I wouldn't do something like that-"