♡Dorothea X M!Reader♡~ Genuine Desire

Request from: @AntmanMoran101
Artist: Unknown
────── ──────

She loves me...

She loves me not...

She loves me...

She loves me not...

Fódlan has a lot of open fields that are good for running around or building new houses. Today was rather exciting since a large market opened near the Garreg Mach Monastery and mostly every student is there to check it out, except a group of black eagle boys.

You along with Ferdinand, Hubert, Linhardt and Caspar were just relaxing on the green fields. There was so many sunflowers that you decided to pick one out and play a small game of "She loves me... she loves me not".

"Haha, are you seriously picking petals from a flower? Oh wait, don't tell me your playing that love game~"

(Y/N) simply ignored Caspar's teasing and continued to pick the petals from the sunflower.

"If you ask me, that's really stupid. Like how is a flower going to determine your love for someone? Don't you agree Linhardt?"

The sleepy boy turned to face Caspar with an annoyed expression on his face, "I don't care about that love stuff anyway."

"Well what about you Hubert?"

Like usual, Hubert was reading a book about magic spells until he looked up at Caspar, "Love in general is foolishly pathetic. Women are nothing but troublesome."

"You got a good point right there."

"I sadly have to disagree. Not every women is troublesome and love can be romantic if you find the right one." Ferdinand said with a bright smile on his face.

"While that's another good point, there's no one attractive in the Monastery...except for Hilda!"

Everyone but Linhardt looked at Caspar with an surprised expression. Out of all the girls, he thinks Hilda is the most attractive!?

"P-Please tell me you are joking..."

"Don't worry Ferdinand, I just assume she's attractive. She probably has the worst personality but as long as she's cute then it's a win for me!"

Hearing this made Ferdinand slightly ticked off, "So you would only date a girl for her looks and not for who she really is?"

"Pretty much."

"How disappointing, I thought you were better than that Caspar."

Caspar simply shrugs at the comment, "Anyway, who's the lucky girl (Y/N)?"

The picking from the sunflower's petals stopped when that question was asked, "It's best if you don't know..."

"Oh come on! We're bros, why wouldn't you tell us?"

"Because you would just end up telling her!"

A dramatic gasp was heard from Caspar, "Dude, I would never do that! You have my word."

The group was quiet for a good minute to hear who (Y/N)'s crush was, even Linhardt wants to know.

"I like Dorothea."

"Dorothea!?"

Everyone but (Y/N) yelled simultaneously, of course Caspar was the most shocked one.