♡F!Byleth X M!Reader♡~ Healing Wound

Request from: @AntmanMoran101
Artist: @kizokU35 on Twitter

────── ──────

The Golden Deer house always make everyday not seem so dull. As a matter of fact, they are probably the most fun out of the other houses. (Y/N) loved his classmates, but he mostly loved Byleth in particular. She's recently new to the Garreg Mach Monastery and it turns out that she has a very rare crest that no one could ever possess. Not only that, she is the most strongest and sweetest teacher you have ever met.

Today was yet another average day in class. Half of the students was either doing the work or was just slacking off, obviously Claude was part of the "slacking off" group. An annoyed Byleth walked up to the desk of sleepy Claude and slammed her ruler so loud that it startled everyone in the class.

"Wake up and pay attention to the lesson Claude." The sternness in her voice didn't scare Claude at all.

"But I was paying attention teach! I was just thinking..." The sleepiness in his voice was just enough evidence that he just took a nap.

Byleth rolled her eyes, "If I see you fall asleep again, I'm leaving you to do all the chores."

Hearing this made Lornez chuckle, which made Byleth turn her head to him.

"The same goes to you Lornez."

A gasp was earned from the purple haired noble.

"Nonsense! I didn't do anything at all!"

Byleth was going to talk back to Lornez until she heard crunching noises at the back of the classroom. Investigating the sound, she sees Raphael eating a grilled cheese sandwich. The boy looked up to see Byleth, who's eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

"Haha, sorry teach. I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast this morning." Raphael blushed.

Byleth simply smiled at the hungry boy, "It's all good. Just make sure to clean up your mess."

"How come when he eats, it's perfect okay but when I laugh, it's apparently a big problem!"

"That's because Raphael actually does the work, unlike you." Lysithea snapped at Lornez, she was clearly fed up with his attitude.

Lornez wasn't just going to let the little girl talk to him like that, "If you are going to talk to me about doing work, how about you start working on your strength. You can't even lift a sword without struggling to swing it."

"Why you little-"

"Can everyone just be quiet! I'm here to actually learn, but you guys are being totally distractive!"
Leonie yelled out in anger.

"Teach, may I go to the bathroom?" Hilda innocently asked.

Byleth sighs in frustration, "Didn't you already go to the bathroom like 10 minutes ago?"

"Yes but this one is a emergency."

Claude speaks up to say something, "Don't fall for it teach. She's just trying to skip class."