♡Rhea X M!Reader♡~ Remarkable Lunch

Request from: @AntmanMoran101
Artist: Unknown
                 ⊱ ────── ──────

Today was a very warm and sunny day in Fódlan. The best part about today is that it's also Saturday, so no student had any classes and the teachers didn't have to teach at all. Everyone was practically outside, well, I wouldn't say everyone in that matter.

When you are the Archbishop of the Monastery, you don't have a lot of free time and there's always security behind your back. Lady Rhea looks outside from her office to see Byleth and the rest of the Golden deer having a picnic, she was fondly looking at the group.

"Lady Rhea, what are you exactly looking at?" Seteth walks in the room to see Rhea looking at the clear window in front of her.

"Why hello Seteth. I was just looking at one of the classes outside, it seems that they are having a picnic."

"Oh?"

Seteth walks up to the window to see the Golden Deer having a fun time, something he doesn't appreciate.

"Ugh, those Golden Deer are nothing but trouble! Especially that Claude boy, to think he would be heir of House Riegan."

Lady Rhea rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Claude may be a troublemaker but he is a kind and upstanding person, like (Y/N)."

The Archbishop blushes as she looks at (Y/N), "I want to have lunch with them."

Seteth made a dramatic gasp, "Lunch with the Golden Deer!? I cannot except that! Not only do you have lunch with the other bishops, the Golden Deer are slobs! I prefer if you went with the Blue Lions since they are the most responsible."

"But Seteth, I always eat with the bishops! For once, I want to have good quality time with the students in the Monastery. The Golden Deer is special in my heart and I could care less if they were slobs or annoying people. Besides, they're the most fun house in my opinion."

Rhea was able to make Seteth shocked, which was rare to see him like that.

Seteth sighs in defeat which earns a cheerful smile from Rhea, "Fine. Do whatever you please but don't get into any trouble, be careful around them."

Without hesitation, Rhea walked out of the room and went straight to the courtyard to see the Golden Deer eating their lunch together. She was a little nervous at first but she got all her courage to speak up to the group.

"E-Excuse me, may I have lunch with you guys?"

Everyone turned to look at Rhea, who all had a smile on their faces. Byleth spoke up to the Archbishop, "Why of course, it would be a honor to have lunch with you."

Rhea sat next to (Y/N), making the quiet boy blush. Before anyone else could talk to Rhea, Raphael offered her a chicken wing.

"Here you go Lady Rhea, eating meat makes you strong and it gives you protein!"

"Raphael! You can't just offer the Archbishop chicken! What if she doesn't like greasy food or is a vegetarian?" Lysithea scolds the buff boy.

A laugh was earned from Rhea, "No no no, I would love to have a piece of chicken and please, just call me Rhea."

Rhea took a bite of the chicken and gave a reaction that surprised everyone, "Oh my goodness, this is delicious! Who made this delightful chicken?"

"I'm pretty sure it's (Y/N)."

Byleth answered Rhea's question which made her turn to face (Y/N), the young boy was blushing even more at the compliments that Rhea was giving out.