♡Edelgard X M!Reader♡~ Love Letter

Request from: @AntmanMoran101
Artist: @click_burgundy on twitter

               ────── ──────

You had feelings for the leader of the Black Eagles ever since the first day of class. She wasn't like any other girl, her bold and elegant looks made guys fall for her and girls wanting to be just like her. Of course, she wasn't interested in dating but that won't stop you from confessing your love towards her.

Today was the day that you pick up all your courage and ask her out. You made a love letter, but you didn't know how to give it to her without knowing that it's from you. So after class, you walked up to each and one of your classmates but none of them accepted the request.

Linhardt was taking a nap, Ferdinand was feeding the horses, Petra was training, Casper was getting into a fight (like usual), Bernadetta immediately made a poor excuse and Hubert was busy with his studies.

Hope was running out, you decided that maybe Edelgard doesn't like you the way you like her. With sadness in your eyes, you were crumbling the letter and was about to throw it out until a certain someone stopped you.

"Wait!"

You immediately turned around to see Dorothea, who seemed very concerned for you.

"What is that?" Dorothea points at (Y/N)'s hand which is the letter he is currently holding.

"It's nothing..." (Y/N) looks down at the cobblestone ground, hoping Dorothea doesn't push this conversation.

"Hmph, then let me see it."

"H-Huh?"

"If it's nothing, then let me take a look."

Dorothea didn't hesitate to walk up towards you but before she can even fight for it, you quickly gave it to her.

"Here, just take it. I don't care anymore..."

Shocked at the action, Dorothea slowly took the paper from your hand and starts to unscramble it back to it's original form. She was reading it for a minute then runs up to you to give you a big hug.

"(Y/N), I didn't know you had feelings for Edelgard!"

You blushed in response, "Y-Yeah. I really want to tell her how I feel..."

"Don't worry! I'll help you win her heart, but we need to change some things in this letter."

"Is something wrong?" (Y/N) frowns, he thought he did a great job writing it.

"Well, you didn't even give out a location. She will just think it's a prank or fan mail of some type. Most importantly, you crumbled the paper and that wouldn't make a good impression on yourself."

Dorothea did have good points there. (Y/N) needed to impress Edelgard as much as he can today, to prove how much he truly loves her.

"Do you know where you want to meet her?"

"Yes, I want to meet her at the school's cherry blossom tree."