♡Jealous!Claude X Shy!Reader♡~ Golden Babe

Request from: @iiFieryFox
Artist: @onegingek on Twitter

────── ──────

Claude von Riegan, the master tactician, was a very popular guy who ended up dating a shy yet alluring girl, which was you.

Even though you two are together, he was still jealous if you were around any guy but that's what you love about him. He was so protective with you because he knew that you are a gentle person who's fragile and sweet like a bunny, something he wants to cherish for life.

But he would be damned to see a guy flirting with his girl.

You were in sitting underneath a tree while reading a book until you got interrupted by a certain "Casanova."

"Why hello there cutie~" Sylvain purrs seductively, earning a small startled gasp from (Y/N).

"S-Sylvain! What are you doing here?"

"I could ask the same thing as well. What is a fine babe like you doing alone here?"

(Y/N) slightly struggled to get up from her spot, "I-I was just reading a book."

"Oh? What kind of book?"

A scoff was earned from the shy girl, "Since when were you interested in reading?"

"C'mon! Just because you don't see me read doesn't mean I don't like reading. Besides, the only thing I'm interested in is you~"

Sylvain swiftly grabbed (Y/N)'s waist and whispers in her ear, "You know, it's a real shame that you ended up dating him."

(Y/N) frowns at that statement. What he said wasn't true at all, dating Claude wasn't a shame but a magnificent dream that (Y/N) adores so much.

With great timing, (Y/N)'s knight and shining armor came to the rescue, "Back. The. Hell. Off. Now."

Claude's voice startled both Sylvain and (Y/N) but (Y/N) was more relieved to hear his voice. Without hesitation, Claude harshly pushes Sylvain to the ground and tightly grabs (Y/N)'s wrist to the point where she winces in pain.

"That push will end up being a punch the next time I see you touching my girl."

The duo left a stunned Sylvain behind with a slight annoyed expression on his face. After leaving the area, Claude drags (Y/N) to a empty and quiet place.

"(Y/N)! Why was that piece of crap touching you as if he's yours?"

"I'm sorry! I didn't make the move, he just... came up to me."

Claude sighs in frustration, "Sorry, I'm not mad at you or anything. I just get angry when I see you with another guy."

"You don't trust me...?"

"Nonono! It's not that I don't trust you, it's the guys that I don't trust. They are still after you even though you are taken and it pisses me off."

"Claude, I will never trade or leave you for another guy because there is no one that could ever replace you."

Hearing this made Claude smile with content and caress (Y/N)'s cheek, "I don't deserve a beauty like you."