Chapter 5

College...

Mirha was excitedly roaming in the corridor of 4th year class waiting for their lecture to end so that she can go and deliver next lecture in Arham's place as he was on leave.But her main target was Aina, she had executed her plan on her other targets but instead of seeing any pain or worrisome expression on their faces she saw them genuinely happy for Arham's marriage. So now most probably,Arham's begum to be is Aina.

"Assalamoalaikum class!" She greeted everyone as she entered the class.

2 heads turned immediately towards her,one of them was Aina and the other one Wasif.Mirha smirked visibly looking at Aina's displeased face,unaware of Wasif's continuous gaze on her as her attention was solely on Aina.

The students greeted back,Mirha gave a single nod continuing "glad to be here again,your Professor is on leave so I am here as his subordinate."

"Glad to see you here Ma'am!" Wasif's voice came,Mirha gave a professional smile.

"So I'll start the lecture,I hope there isn't any need to introduce myself." Saying so Mirha started delivering the lecture.

The class was impressed by her way of teaching but Aina seemed sad,as soon as she was done with lecture,she asked "any queries guys?"

"Ma'am?" Wasif rose his hand.

"Yes?"

"Will you continue taking our classes?"

"Is this your query?" Mirha raised a brow.

"Actually Ma'am, we kinda learnt alot from you." Wasif replied.

"Your Professor will continue after his leave end." She replied.

"When will Dr.Arham come back?" Asked Aina.

"In a month probably."Mirha replied grinning mentally.

"Ok,Allah Hafiz class,see you next time." She came out of the class with Aina behind her.

"Ma'am?"

"Yes,Aina?" She asked with a smile plastered on her face.

"Why will it take a month for Dr.Arham to come back?"

"Probably he is getting married." Mirha told in a cool tone.

"Okay,thanks." Mirha could see the color drained out of Aina's face as she thanked her.

"Haye bechari Aina."( oh poor Aina.) She felt empthay for Aina but she was happy as her plan worked,she solved the mystery of Arham's bride.

"Aina bhabi,eww...its sounds so cringe,I'll call her Aina only." Mirha thought to herself  as she left for hospital again.

'Guys I got our bhabi's name,I'll tell you guys in the evening.' She dropped the message in crazy genes group.

'Who?'4 same messages came from 4 different people.

'Arham bhai is into his student,Aina ;)'

'Now I have a surgery,bye guys.' She dropped the message shoving her phone in her bag.

                    _________________

Chaudhry Villa...

"Ammi,I am back,kya bnaya hai aj khanay mein?" ( What did you cook today?) Mirha hugged her mother as soon as she entered the kitchen.

"Bht kuch bnaya hai(I made several things),come lets meet the guests first."

A crease appeared on her forehead as she asked "who are they?"