Chapter 14

Mirha's room...

All of the 'crazy gene' clan was gathered in Mirha's room for their ludo match and some chit chat.The 4 finalist of the game were Rayyan, Ayaan, Zain and Naina and Mirha as usual was kicked out after losing the very first match.So she was just watching them play.

"Kill her pawn, Zain! Kill her." Rayyan said excitedly as Naina's pawn was at mercy of Zain.She looked at him with pleading eyes and he played the other pawn.

"This is cheating!" Ayaan screamed.

Mirha giggled looking at the new lovebirds while Rayyan spoke up "agr Mirha aur Arham bhai yahan hoty tb tou ye cheating krny ka haq bhi bnta tha,tum log kyun cheat kr rhy ho?" (It would have been perfectly alright if Mirha and Arham bhai were in your place,but why are you cheating,it doesnt make sense?)

"Tum logon ko lgta hai k wo kharus insan cheat kry ga wo bhi mere liye?" (You guys think that kharus will cheat and that too because of me?) Mirha mocked with a laugh and Naina replied "you don't know him yet."

"I know why you guys cheated!" Ayaan exclaimed.

"Why?" Mirha,Zain and Naina asked in unison.

"Kyun k Naina jasus k pas Zain ka koi secret hai,ye blackmail kr rhi hai." (Because Naina knows his secret and is blackmailing him.) Ayaan explained and three of them took a sigh of relief at his foolishness.

"Jo bhi hai,tum log khelo." (Continue the game.) Zain tried to divert them.

*Phone rings*

"Rider ki call hai,mai icecream ly k aai...tum log khelo." (Its rider's call,I'll go pick up the icecream,you guys carry on.) Saying so Mirha excitedly went towards the gate.

"Ye time hai icecream khany ka?" (Is this the time to eat icecream?) Arham was standing there with the 3 icecream tubs in his hands.

"Aap ny iski payment kr di?" (You paid the amount?) Mirha grinned ignoring his question as all her focus was on the free icecream which she will be devouring in next few moments.

"Tumhe payment ki pari hai? Temperature dekha hai 1°C." (Payment? have you seen the temperature,its 1°C.) He said in a strict tone.

"Haan tou december mein 40°C tou kisi ka nhi hota...aap k ilawa." (So what,no one has 40°C in december...except you.) She giggled at her own joke.

"Kya kaha?" (What did you just say?) Arham narrowed his eyes at her.

"Kuch nhi,bs yehi k icecream khaya karein, december mein high temperature abnormality ki ilamat hai." (Nothing...you should eat icecream, high temperature in december is a sign of abnormality.) She said cockily and grabbed the icecream from his hands.

"Sudhr jao Mirha!" (Mend your ways Mirha!) He warned her.He wanted to keep up with his aura and plain facial expressions but Mirha wasn't letting him succeed.

"Arey chorein ghussa,aa jayein icecream khaty hain...aur ap ko aik baat btaon humary ghr mein full on romantic drama chl rha hai...Zain ny Naina ki token/goti nhi maari ludo mein!" (leave it all,come lets have icecream...and you know a romantic drama is happening in our house...Zain didn't kill Naina's token/pawn in ludo...) can you believe it...its shocking,right? Lekin yehi pyar hai (but this is love) thora cliche hai pr Zain tou hero nikla mtlb kamal hai bahe (sounds a bit cliche but Zain is the real hero...outstanding!")
She was dragging Arham by holding his arm to the room,all the while narrating him the whole ludo story.

"Ji mohtarma us ny token nhi maari aur aap flat hain unki lovestory py aur mai ny propose kiya tb koi feel nhi aai aap ko." (Yeah,you are flat on their lovestory only because of this but no you didn't get any feel when I proposed to you.) Arham muttered under his breath which wasn't audible to Mirha.