Chapter 9

Dinner Venue...

The open area near chaudhry farmhouse was decorated with fairy lights with the tables all set for the dinner. People were hustling and bustling around with their usual talks. The senior doctors of chaudhry family along with their wives were greeting all the guests.

Arham,after meeting some important guests,came near Naina who seemed to be in a very dull mood "Kya hwa Naina,chup kyun ho?" (What happened Naina,why are you so quiet?) He asked in a concern filled voice.

"Kuch nhi Arham bhai." (Nothing Arham bhai!) She forced a smile on her face.

"Agr koi bhi problem ho tou mujhe btana Naina!" (You can come to me anytime you get into any problem.)

She hummed in response...but then her eyes landed on Mirha entering the venue with all the elegance she had. "Arham bhai,Mirha Aapi is here." She informed him, Arham immediately turned back to have a look at her and his eyes got stuck at her beauty for a moment as he averted his gaze muttering 'she isn't in your nikah yet!'

Rayyan and Ayaan were busy flirting with the girls group "You have beautiful hair." Rayyan sweetly flirted with a girl from the group and everyone went awe.Meanwhile Arham marched near them "excuse me young ladies! Can I have some privacy with my brothers?" Arham said twisting Rayyan's ear. The girls giggled giving them the space.

"Tum dono ko flirting k ilawa koi kaam hai?" (Do you guys have anything else to do except flirting?) Arham asked with his usual rude tone.

"We were just admiring Allah's creation."Ayaan spoke his pet line.

Rayyan covered his mouth in order to suppress his laughter while slapped Ayaan's head lightly. "Besharam!" (Shameless!)

"Aap humein besharam keh rhy hain aur Zain bhai k barey mein kya khayal hai? Wo tou aaj kisi Abeera ko propose bhi krny waly hain?" Asked Rayyan.
(You are saying that we are shameless,what about Zain bhai who is going to propose Abeera today?)

And then it clicked Arham,he has to help his brother in Abeera's proposal or we can say a fake proposal.Arham was the one who pushed Zain in this situation.

                         Flashback

Zain was busy playing video games when Arham barged inside his room. "Zain!"

"Ji bhai." He immediately stood up at his place hearing urgency in Arham's voice.

"I need a favour." Arham calmed down a bit.

Zain furrowed his brows together,how come the mighty Arham needs favour from him?

"Meri baat suno Zain, tum sb ko btao gy k tum Abeera ko psnd krty ho." (Listen to me Zain,you'll tell everyone that you like Abeera.)

"Kon Abeera aur kis ko btana hai mai ye sb?" (Who is Abeera and to whom I have to tell all this?)

"Tumhari classmate hai wo aur tum Mirha logon ko btao gy."(she is your classmate and you will tell this to Mirha and all.)

"Lekin kyun bhai?" (But why?)

"Kyun k Mirha pagal ho gai hai,wo keh rhi hai k wo tum sy shadi kry gi." (Because Mirha has gone crazy,she is saying that she'll marry you.)

"Kyaaaa?" (Whattt?)

"Haan,aur agr usy ye pta chly ga k tum kisi aur ko psnd krty ho tou wo khud hi peechay hatt jaye gi." (And if she gets to know that you already love someone then she'll definitely back off herself.)

"Theek hai smjh gya." (Ok,I understand.)

"Abeera sy baat ki hai mai ny,(I have talked to Abeera) she'll help us."