Chapter 10

Zain was goofing around in the house when he saw Mirha and their crazy genes clan sitting together "hello boss!" Zain payed her their signature salute.

"Hi" she replied meekly.

"Kya hwa hai tum sb ko?" (What happened to all of you?) Zain asked looking at Mirha's long face.

"Mirha ko kuch hwa hai." (Something is off with Mirha.) Replied Ayaan.

"Btao na Mirhuu!" (Tell us Mirhuu!) It was Rayyan this time.

"Should I marry Hitler?" Mirha broke the silence.

Zain smirked but his smirk vanished as soon as Rayyan spoke up "no!"

"Wait,we should test Arham bhai...if he is loyal or not!" Ayaan suggested.

"Loyalty test?" Asked a confused Mirha,Zain was also confused.

Rayyan and Ayaan passed each other an evil smile and then Rayyan told the plan that they will test Arham's loyalty by texting him over instagram through a girl's account and if he passes the test,then they will let Mirha marry Arham.

"I am not in for it."Mirha got up from her place.

"Mirhu please..." Ayaan pleaded holding her hand.

"Arham bhai humein ktna daant rhy thy jb hum bechari larkiyon ki taarif kr rhy thy aur ab dekhty hain khud ktny paani mein hain ye." (Arham bhai was scolding us for admiring those poor girls,now let's see how does he fare perform.) Rayyan said after sending him a text message.

'Hello handsome!'

'Who is this?' Came Arham's reply.

Zain immediately texted Arham about their loyalty test to which Arham replied "don't worry...I only love your crazy boss,let them play." Zain smiled and joined them.

'Can we be friends?'

'No.'

'But I like you.'

'Sorry.'

'Can we just talk as strangers then?'

'No.'

'You are really tough to get but I like it.'

'If you don't have anything important to talk then let's stop chatting.'

'Stop being so stubborn baby.'

'Excuse me?'

'Are you into someone?'

'I am committed,goodbye now.'

"Mirhu...he is loyal,marry him!" Ayaan patted Mirha's shoulder.

She looked at Rayyan and he gave a strong nod "I am getting this optimistic vibe,marry him."

"I'll think about it." Saying so Mirha left to her room.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mirha was in a messed up state of mind and she doesnt want to marry him but she has no other choice and on the top of that everyone approves that she should marry him.

"Kya karun mai?" (What should I do?) She was roaming around in her room,coming infront of the mirror she saw her reflection " kya haal bna liya hai Mirha...tumhe tou kisi bhi situation sy drr nhi lgta tha,ye tum nhi ho,tum darpok nhi ho Mirha.
(how have you become Mirha...you never feared any situation,this is not you,you are not a coward Mirha)

"Mujhe khush hona chahiye k meri shadi ho rhi hai...mai khush hon!" (I should be happy that i am getting married...I am happy.)

"Mujhe apni life ka hr part enjoy krna hai!" (I want to enjoy every single part of my life!)