Chapter 17

Mirha was in her room taking out a few things from her dresser as today she was moving in with Arham in his room.
"Haan bs,yehi cheezein kaafi hain." (these are enough.) She smiled looking at bunch lipsticks,a kohl pencil,her hair ties and a cute clip in her hand.

After putting those things in a box she walked towards Arham's room.When she was about to enter the room,she heard voice of her mother "kahan ja rhi ho Mirha?" (Where are you going?)

"Cheezein rakhny." (To put these in the room.) She replied shrugging her shoulders.

"Ye mujhe do aur jao yahan sy pagal larki." Her mother scolded her a little.

"Ye kya baat hwi Amma...mai kyun nhi ja skti room mein,aisa kya khass hai?" (,what's so special inside that i aint allowed to enter the room.) She objected.

"Kyun k beta g ap ki shadi hai aj aur aap isi kamry mein shift hony wali hain permanently." (Because you are getting married today then you will be permanently shifted here.) She said and Mirha gave a sheepish grin handing her mother her accessories box.

Then going back to her room,she texted Arham "please take care of the box that Amma kept in your room."

'Which box?'

'My accessories box.'

'Whats your accessories box is doing in my room?'

'That's so rude of you Mr.husband.'

'Sorry...it just slipped my mind,that room is yours too.'

'Now will you please take care of it?'

'Ji begum.' She smiled reading the text.

"Ahem ahem! Kis sy itna muskura k baatein ho rhi hain?" Zain who was standing at her room's door,teased her.

"Mai kb muskurai?" Mirha denied.

"Wese Mirha apas ki baat hai,tum khush tou bht ho hitler sy shadi kr k." Zain continued teasing her.

"Stop it Zain." She blushed.

"Phir kya iraday hain boss...ab hitler ko kis naam sy bulao gi? Arham bhai? Arham sir? Ya Dr.Arham? "

"Kyun,Naina tumhe bhai bulati hai? Jo wo tumhe bulati hai wohi mai bula lon gi." She retorted back.

"Wo tou mujhe Jaan bulati hai." Zain laughed.

"Bht tumhe mazza aa rha hai."She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Haan na." He teased again.

----------------‐-‐-------‐----‐‐

Banquet hall...

The hall was beautifully decorated with fresh flowers and fairy lights with big chandliers hanging above.All the elders were greeting their guests while Rayyan and Ayaan were busy with their flirting sessions. "Umm hi!" They turned around listening to another girl's voice.

"Yes!"

"Do you know where is Zain?" She asked.

"You are his Ex,right?" Ayaan blurted.

"I am his classmate,Abeera." She corrected him.

"He invited you here?" Asked Rayyan.

"No, Dr.Arham invited me here."She replied and her gaze went to Zain who was passing by with a smile on his face.

"Excuse me guys,I gotta go." She said.

"Hey Zain." She went behind him.

"Oh hi Abeera." He greeted back.