01

"You just graduated. Your grades and everything looks good but you still don't know how to work with people since you don't have any experience. " the man said looking at the papers in front of him. "So, why should I hire you, Miss l/n?" the man continued.
"Let me show you how I work with the pacients and then you decide if you hire me or not."

And that's how she got the job. It was her lucky day, she had a doze of confidence she never ever had in her life. But her dream is now 80% done, the last thing for her dream to be achieved is to help one person, as a therapist.

"y/n, what would you do if a pacient doesn't want to talk to you?" Maki, one of her co-workes ask.
"Why does he even come, if he doesn't talk you? Is he some kind of rich guy?" other co-worker asked pissed off.
"I don't understand. What's wrong?" the girl asked confused.
"It's this guy she has to work it. But he just pay her and don't even talk to her." the same worker said still pissed off.
"He just says 'hello' and 'bye' and sometimes something like 'enjoy your free time'. My next meeting is with him and I don't know what to do." the first worker said.
"Could I talk to him? You can take my pacient and I'll take yours, is that okay with you?" the girl asked.
"Yes, y/n, that's perfect. Thank you very much. You are the best." her colleague said as she hugged her.

[...]

Nothing bad would happen, y/n, relax.

The girl slowly entered the room and saw a man sitting on a chair playing a game on his phone, he didn't pay any attention to her, which kinda annoyed the girl but quickly calmed down.

"Hi, I'm sorry if I'm late, my colleague didn't really said the exact hour I should be here." the girl said as she now sits in front of him and somehow got the boys attention.
"Why doesn't your colleague come?" he quickly asked as he analysed the girl in front of him.
"Do you like her better? If so, I can call her and-"
"No." he interrupted the girl. "I was just curious."
"Well, she wanted to know how you'll react with other therapists." the girl explaindd to him and he simply nodded.
"You are young, how old are you?" he curiously asked.
"26, you?" she simply asked.
"27, but you already knew that."
"We are making a conversation, for example I know your name but you don't know mine, so even if I do know your name, you'd still have to introduce yourself as I'm a stranger to you." the girl explained.
"I'm Kazutora Hanemiya." he slowly said.
"I'm y/n l/n. It's nice to meet you, Hanemiya-kun." the girl said smiling at the male and he just nodded.

He's not that ignorant as they described him.

"So, Hanemiya-kun, if you'd like to tell why do you come to a therapist I'd gladly like to hear." she continued with the same smile on her face.
"We really have to do this?" he asked, which for the girl sounded like he's bored.
"You came here. Everyone that comes here has a reason, what's yours?" the girl asked curious.
"If I tell you, you have to promise this remains between us." he said and the girl nodded in response, he took a deep breath, which for some reason calmed the situation in a way. "My mom made me. Do I have to tell you more?" he asked being confused of how all the papers a therapist should write about their pacients.
"You tell me how much you like." she explained and she saw how the boy looked at the papers that were on the desk and also the camera from the right upper corner that was filming everything. "If you are worried about the things I have to write on the papers I assure you that we don't write anything that is to personal, I can show you if you want. And don't worry about the camera, it doesn't have sound. It's there in case something bad might happen." the girl encouraging him to talk more with her.
"My mom made me come here because of my dad. He used the beat me up until I grew up but he still beat my mom. I don't know why she made me come here anyway, after about 10 years she made come here." he explained to her.
"I'm sure she had her reasons. But, I'll be honest, it's better when you talk with someone that you trust about something that happened to you. You either don't trust your mom telling her everything you've been through, either if you told her everything nothing changed inside you because she is from the same environment and even if you say something to her she won't be able to comfort you. Plus, it's better later than never." the girl explained to him, and to him the whole explanation help him view some points of his life.

A little alarm got off, which meant their time was up and their meeting is over.

"I'd like to talk to you more if you want." the girl continued as she got up from her chair and smiled at the boy.

They both exit the room and a lot of the girl colleagues were waiting outside to hear how the meeting was like.
Before the male could leave, he stopted when he felt a light touch on his shoulder.

"Hanemiya-kun, if you don't want to come just explained to her why. Don't waiste your money like this, okay?" she said to him, keeping the same soft smile on her face.
"Okay, I will. Thank you, l/n. Oh, and call me Kazutora." he said and quickly waved at the girl.