12

On his way to the restaurant they were supposed to meet, Kazutora bought her some flowers, he didn't know what flowers she liked and he couldn't ask now, so he just go with some red roses. They were basic but at the same time they symbolized romance and love so they were perfect for what he wanted to express to the female.

"Y/n." he warmly smiled at the female that was waiting for him in front of the restaurant.
"Kazutora." she smiled back at him.
"Here! I hope you like them." he slowly gave y/n the flowers, which let her surprise but she liked receiving them, if they were meaningful, which they are.
"Thank you so much." she let a quick kiss on Kazutora's cheek.

[...]

"That's funny." Kazutora said tried to calm down his laugh.
"I know!" she said laughing as well.
"Your order." the waiter came and quickly left their food and drinks.
"Ah, Kazutora, I remember I wanted to ask you something." she put a smile on her face.

Oh, shit. The moment came.

"Did you mean what you said last night? That you like me?" she asked with a tente of blush on her cheeks. "It's completely fine if you didn't, I just wanna know."

Ah, she's so cute.

"I meant everything." a wave of confidence hit it. "I wanna confess to you properly." he slowly took her hand in his. "I wanna start with saying, that you are the best at your job. I've never saw someone like you, probably because of the world i was stuck in but you never failed to impress me. Besides, you really helped me which I'm truly thankful for. As your pacient, I wanna confess to you, my therapist, that I like you, wait, no, I love you." he tried hard to shake as he found himself confessing, while the woman could only slime the whole time.
"You really think all of that?" she asked.
"Yes!" he raised his tone and got some persons attention, making the woman bust laughing.
"Well, since you said all of that, I also want to say something." she squeeze his hand a little. "At first I thought you will be a complete pacient since all my colleagues were having trouble in talking to you and some found you mean. Though, as you soon as you start talking to me and saying some stories from when you were younger. You sure caught my attention. I don't meet everyday persons that say they've been a part of a gang and got worse than that. I just wanna say that, I know you don't have self confidence about youself and i want to mention that I don't care about what the things you did when you younger, if you didn't do the choices you did, we probably would never meet. I like you as well, Tora, and I don't care if you are in gang or if you work at a pet shop. If we can be happy together then let's be happy together." she smiled, squeezing his hand from time to time while talked.
"Then, y/n, do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked smiling and she quickly nodded. "But."
"But?" she asked confused.
"But, you also have to promise me you'll look for a job as a therapist, okay?" he caressed her hand.
"It's hard though." she pouted.
"Then it's hard for both of us." he smiled at her.
"Fine, I'll look for one." she said smiling as well.
"Thank you, y/n."
"Thank you, Kazutora."